Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Quality of life and living with cancer: findings from the European social survey (2014) special module on the social determinants of health. European Journal of Public Health. vol. 27.
- (2016) Culture of silence: Midwives’, obstetricians’ and nurses’ experiences with perinatal death. Clinical Nursing Studies. vol. 4 (4).
- (2016) Exploring experiences of fostering positive work environment in Norwegian nursing homes: A multi method study. Clinical Nursing Studies. vol. 4 (4).
- (2016) War Experiences and General Health Among People in Bosnia-Herzegovina and Kosovo. Journal of Traumatic Stress. vol. 29 (1).
- (2015) Sykepleie og helsefremming blant pasienter i palliativ omsorg. Klinisk Sygepleje. vol. 29 (2).
- (2014) The impact of work culture on quality of care in nursing homes - a review study. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 28 (3).
- (2014) The Importance of Palliative Care for Terminally Ill Cancer Patients and their Family Members. Journal of Palliative Care & Medicine. vol. 4 (176).
- (2013) Expectations and desires of palliative health care personnel concerning their future work culture. Journal of Hospital Administration. vol. 2 (3).
- (2013) Work culture among healthcare personnel in a palliative medicine unit. Palliative & Supportive Care. vol. 11 (2).
- (2013) Perceived benefits of support groups for cancer victims and family members. Psychology and Health. vol. 28.
- (2013) Betydningen av pallativ behandling ved livets slutt. Psykologisk tidsskrift. vol. 17 (3).
- (2012) Work Culture among Health Care Personnel in a Palliative Medicine Unit. Psychology and Health. vol. 27.
- (2012) Changes in war-related distress in Croatia 1996-2004. Psychology and Health. vol. 27.
- (2011) Using the Mini-Mental State Examination to Screen for Delirium in Elderly Patients with Hip Fracture. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders. vol. 32 (6).
- (2010) A comparison of war experiences and war-related distress in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, and Kosovo. Psychology and Health. vol. 25.
- (2010) Does Religiosity Protect Against War-Related Distress? Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Politics and Religion. vol. 3 (2).
- (2009) Implementation of Computerized Technology in a Palliative Care Unit. Palliative & Supportive Care. vol. 7.
- (2009) Implementation of computerized technology in a palliative care unit. Palliative & Supportive Care. vol. 7 (1).
- (2009) Implementation of computerized technology in a palliative care unit. Palliative & Supportive Care.
- (2009) Measuring attitudes to change and relation competence in a palliative medicine unit. Psychology and Health. vol. 24.