Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Area of Work
- Sustainability and Life Cycle Thinking
- Big infrastructure project (roads, railways, powerplants, etc.)
Type of work
Research (PhD). I belong to the Building and Construction group @ BAT, IVT-NTNU.
Theme: "Effects of geometry, surface characteristics and traffic on environmental impacts of big infrastructure projects."
I am under the supervision of Assoc. Professor Rolf André Bohne. My research project is linked to the feri free costal highway actually under development in Norway, the E39 project. My project will run initially form 2015 to 2018.
Main fields of competence
- Energy and Exergy analysis
- Impacts assessment
- Environmental Management
- Biomass to biofuels
- Hydrogen production (SOEC, SOFC processes)
- Aircraft performance and missions analysis
- Air Traffic Management
- B.Eng in Aeronautical Engineering, Civil Aviation (ISTA Kinshasa, DR Congo)
- B.Eng in Environmental Engineering (DUTH, Greece)
- MSc. Environmental Engineering, speciality in Energy and Environment (DUTH, Greece)
- Biofuel production (Jan - May 2015)
- Vehicles' emissions analysis (April - August 2012)
- Air traffic controler (2005)
- Music (classic), football, KARATE DO.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) A review of environmental impacts of winter road maintenance. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 158.
- (2018) Road Planning and Route Alignment Selection Criteria in the Norwegian Context. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering.