Finn H. Andersen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Sepsis at ICU admission does not decrease 30-day survival in very old patients: a post-hoc analysis of the VIP1 multinational cohort study. Annals of Intensive Care. vol. 10.
- (2020) Inhibitors of the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System and Covid-19 in critically ill elderly patients. European Heart Journal (EHJ) - Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy.
- (2020) Sex-specific outcome disparities in very old patients admitted to intensive care medicine: a propensity matched analysis. Scientific Reports. vol. 10.
- (2019) Cumulative prognostic score predicting mortality in patients older than 80 years admitted to the ICU. Journal of The American Geriatrics Society. vol. 67 (6).
- (2019) Huge variation in obtaining ethical permission for a non-interventional observational study in Europe. BMC Medical Ethics. vol. 20:39.
- (2019) The contribution of frailty, cognition, activity of daily life and comorbidities on outcome in acutely admitted patients over 80 years in European ICUs: the VIP2 study. Intensive Care Medicine. vol. 46 (1).
- (2019) A comparison of very old patients admitted to intensive care unit after acute versus elective surgery or intervention. Journal of critical care. vol. 52.
- (2018) Withholding or withdrawing of life-sustaining therapy in older adults (≥ 80 years) admitted to the intensive care unit. Intensive Care Medicine. vol. 44 (7).
- (2017) Long-Term Outcomes after ICU Admission Triage in Octogenarians. Critical Care Medicine. vol. 45 (4).
- (2017) Intensivbehandling av eldre. www.tidsskriftet.no. vol. 23/24.
- (2017) The impact of frailty on ICU and 30-day mortality and the level of care in very elderly patients (≥ 80 years). Intensive Care Medicine. vol. 43 (12).
- (2015) Long-term survival and quality of life after intensive care for patients 80 years of age or older. Annals of Intensive Care. vol. 5:13.
- (2012) Do elderly intensive care unit patients receive less intensive care treatment and have higher mortality?. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 56 (10).
- (2017) Intensive care for the very old : ICU admission triage and outcomes. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2404-1. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2017:166).