Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Filippo Sanfilippo er Postdoktor ved Institutt for teknisk kybernetikk. Han er utdannet sivilingeniør og har en doktorgrad i teknisk kybernetikk fra NTNU.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) A multi-sensor fusion framework for improving situational awareness in demanding maritime training. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 161.
- (2017) Perception-Driven Obstacle-Aided Locomotion for Snake Robots: The State of the Art, Challenges and Possibilities. Applied Sciences. vol. 7 (4).
- (2016) Integrated Flexible Maritime Crane Architecture for the Offshore Simulation Centre AS (OSC): A Flexible Framework for Alternative Maritime Crane Control Algorithms. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. vol. 41 (2).
- (2015) Controlling Kuka Industrial Robots : Flexible Communication Interface JOpenShowVar. IEEE robotics & automation magazine. vol. 22 (4).
- (2015) A wave simulator and active heave compensation framework for demanding offshore crane operations. Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE). vol. 2015-June (June).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2016) A Game-based Learning Framework for Controlling Brain-Actuated Wheelchairs. 30th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation, Regensburg Germany, May 31st – June 3rd, 2016.
- (2016) A multi-sensor system for enhancing situational awareness in offshore training. 2016 International Conference On Cyber Situational Awareness, Data Analytics And Assessment (CyberSA).
- (2016) A Review on Perception-driven Obstacle-aided Locomotion for Snake Robots. Proceeding of the 14th IEEE International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision (ICARCV), Phuket, Thailand, 13-15 November 2016.
- (2016) Virtual Functional Segmentation of Snake Robots for Perception-Driven Obstacle-Aided Locomotion. Proceeding of the IEEE Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO 2016).
- (2016) Modular Exoskeleton Design: Requirement Engineering with KAOS. 6th IEEE RAS & EMBS International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (BioRob).
- (2016) On Usage Of EEG Brain Control For Rehabilitation Of Stroke Patients. 30th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation, Regensburg Germany, May 31st – June 3rd, 2016.
- (2015) Virtual prototyping system for maritime crane design and operation based on functional mock-up interface. Proceedings of Oceans '15 MTS/IEEE, Genova, Italy, May 18-21, 2015.
- (2015) A Voxel-Based Numerical Method for Computing and Visualising the Workspace of Offshore Cranes. ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering.
- (2015) A Sensor Fusion Wearable Health-Monitoring System with Haptic Feedback. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (IIT'15).
- (2015) OpenMRH: a Modular Robotic Hand Generator Plugin for Open Rave. Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics.
- (2015) XBee positioning system with embedded haptic feedback for dangerous offshore operations: a preliminary study. Proceedings of Oceans '15 MTS/IEEE, Genova, Italy, May 18-21, 2015.
- (2015) A Coupling Library for the Force Dimension Haptic Devices and the 20-sim Modelling and Simulation Environment. 41st Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, IECON 2015.
- (2015) The new architecture of ModGrasp for mind-controlled low-cost sensorised modular hands. IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT) 2015 : March 17-19, 2015, Seville, Spain.
- (2014) Optimisation of Boids Swarm Model Based on Genetic Algorithm and Particle Swarm Optimisation Algorithm(Comparative Study). Proceedings 28th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2014, May 27th - May 30th, 2014, Brescia, Italy.
- (2014) An effective heave compensation and anti-sway control approach for offshore hydraulic crane operations. Mechatronics and automation : IEEE International conference, 2014 : Proceedings ICMA 2014 : 3 - 6 aug, 2014, Tianjin, China.