Ernst Gunnar Gran
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Efficient routing and reconfiguration in virtualized HPC environments with vSwitch-enabled lossless networks. Concurrency and Computation. vol. 31 (2).
- (2018) A Self-Adaptive Network for HPC Clouds: Architecture, Framework, and Implementation. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. vol. 29 (12).
- (2017) A Fault-Tolerant Routing Strategy for K-ary N-direct S-indirect Topologies Based on Intermediate Nodes. Concurrency and Computation. vol. 29 (13).
- (2017) Efficient network isolation and load balancing in multi-tenant HPC clusters. Future generations computer systems. vol. 72.
- (2016) Compact network reconfiguration in fat-trees. Journal of Supercomputing. vol. 72 (12).
- (2015) Efficient and Cost-Effective Hybrid Congestion Control for HPC Interconnection Networks. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. vol. 26 (1).
- (2015) Towards the InfiniBand SR-IOV vSwitch architecture. Proceedings IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing. vol. 2015-October.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2020) RePAD: Real-time Proactive Anomaly Detection for Time Series. Proceedings of the 34th International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications (AINA 2020).
- (2020) Distributed Fine-Grained Traffic Speed Prediction for Large-Scale Transportation Networks based on Automatic LSTM Customization and Sharing. Euro-Par 2020: Euro-Par 2020: Parallel Processing.
- (2020) ReRe: A Lightweight Real-time Ready-to-Go Anomaly Detection Approach for Time Series. 2020 IEEE 44th Annual Computers, Software, and Applications Conference (COMPSAC).
- (2019) Mobile Edge as Part of the Multi-Cloud Ecosystem: A Performance Study. Proceedings of the 27th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-Based Processing (PDP).
- (2016) A New Fault-Tolerant Routing Methodology for KNS Topologies. 2nd IEEE International Workshop on High-Performance Interconnection Networks in the Exascale and Big-Data Era (HiPINEB).
- (2016) Improvements to the InfiniBand Congestion Control Mechanism. IEEE 24th Annual Symposium on High-Performance Interconnects (HotI).
- (2016) Fast hybrid network reconfiguration for large-scale lossless interconnection networks. 2016 IEEE 15th International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications.
- (2015) A weighted fat-tree routing algorithm for efficient load-balancing in InfiniBand enterprise clusters. Proceedings of 23rd Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed, and Network-Based Processing (PDP 2015).
- (2015) Partition-aware routing to improve network isolation in InfiniBand based multi-tenant clusters. 15th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing, CCGrid 2015, 2015, Shenzhen, 4-7 May 2015.
- (2015) SlimUpdate: Minimal Routing Update for Performance-Based Reconfigurations in Fat-Trees. The 1st IEEE International Workshop on High-Performance Interconnection Networks in the Exascale and Big-Data Era (HiPINEB 2015) held in conjunction with IEEE Cluster 2015.
- (2012) Exploring the Scope of the InfiniBand Congestion Control Mechanism. IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium.
- (2008) Dragon Kill Points: Loot Distribution in Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games. Proceedings of The seventh annual Workshop on Network and Systems Support for Games (NetGames 2008.