Emily Grace Simmonds
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
- (2020) Strengthening the evidence base for temperature-mediated phenological asynchrony and its impacts. Nature Ecology and Evolution.
- (2020) Phenological asynchrony: a ticking time‐bomb for seemingly stable populations?. Ecology Letters. vol. 23.
- (2020) Is more data always better? A simulation study of benefits and limitations of integrated distribution models. Ecography. vol. 43.
- (2019) Data integration for large-scale models of species distributions. Trends in Ecology & Evolution. vol. 35 (1).
- (2019) Cue identification in phenology: A case study of the predictive performance of current statistical tools. Journal of Animal Ecology. vol. 88 (9).
- (2019) Testing the effect of quantitative genetic inheritance in structured models on projections of population dynamics. Oikos.