Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Pressure Testing of Barrier Integrity. International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering (OMAE) [proceedings].
- (2020) Can Heating Induce Borehole Closure?. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. vol. 53.
- (2019) Relations between Static and Dynamic Moduli of Sedimentary Rocks. Geophysical Prospecting. vol. 67 (1).
- (2019) Comparing mechanical and ultrasonic behaviour of a brittle and a ductile shale: Relevance to prediction of borehole stability and verification of shale barriers. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering.
- (2019) Time-dependent closure of a borehole in a viscoplastic rock. Geomechanics for Energy and the Environment. vol. 19:100115.
- (2018) The effect of weakness patches on wellbore stability in anisotropic media. International Journal of Rock Mechanics And Mining Sciences. vol. 104.
- (2018) Plug & abandonment of offshore wells: Ensuring long-term well integrity and cost-efficiency. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 173.
- (2017) Shale Creep as Leakage Healing Mechanism in CO2 Sequestration. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2017) Evidence of attenuation due to air bubbles in weak sandstone. 4IWRP proceedings.
- (2016) Frequency-dependent wave velocities in sediments and sedimentary rocks: Laboratory measurements and evidences. The Leading Edge. vol. 35 (6).
- (2015) Brittleness of shales: Relevance to borehole and collapse and hydraulic fracturing. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 131.
- (2015) Stress-Induced Fracturing of Reservoir Rocks: Acoustic monitoring and uCT Image Analysis. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. vol. 48 (6).
- (2014) The Impact of Heterogeneity on the Anisotropic Strength of an Outcrop Shale. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. vol. 47 (5).
- (2014) Overburden geomechanical effects on 4D seismic response - influences of stiffness contrast, anisotropy, and geometry. SEG technical program expanded abstracts.
- (2013) Elastic Dispersion Derived from a Combination of Static and Dynamic Measurements. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. vol. 46 (3).
- (2013) Tracing causes for the stress sensitivity of elastic wave velocities in dry Castlegate sandstone. Geophysical Journal International. vol. 192 (1).
- (2013) Evaluating the Poroelastic Effect on Anisotropic, Organic-Rich, Mudstone Systems. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. vol. 46 (3).
- (2012) Modeling of stress-dependent static and dynamic moduli of weak sandstones. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Solid Earth. vol. 117.
- (2012) Drilling Time Reduction Through an Integrated Rock Mechanics Analysis. Journal of energy resources technology. vol. 134 (3).
- (2012) 4D gravity response of compacting reservoirs: Analytical approach. Geophysics. vol. 77 (3).