Christoph Alexander Thieme
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Risk Analysis and Modelling of Autonomous Marine Systems
- Risk, reliability and safety analysis of autonomous systems
- Risk assessment of software and control systems
- Human reliability assessment in the marine environment
- Risk management of marine operations
See my full CV and resume on my homepage.
Research projects and groups:
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) A generic approach to analysing failures in human – System interaction in autonomy. Safety Science. vol. 129.
- (2020) Human-system concurrent task analysis for maritime autonomous surface ship operation and safety. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 195 (106697).
- (2020) Incorporating software failure in risk analysis – Part 1: Software functional failure mode classification. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 197.
- (2020) Incorporating software failure in risk analysis––Part 2: Risk modeling process and case study. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 198.
- (2019) Intelligent risk-based under-ice altitude control for autonomous underwater vehicles. OCEANS 2019 Seattle ; Seattle. 2019-10-27 - 2019-10-31.
- (2019) Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Autonomous Systems Safety. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2019. ISBN 9788269112023.
- (2019) Zero-Emission Autonomous Ferries for Urban Water Transport: Cheaper, Cleaner Alternative to Bridges and Manned Vessels. IEEE Electrification Magazine. vol. 7 (4).
- (2019) Preliminary hazard analysis of a small harbor passenger ferry - Results, challenges and further work. International conference on Maritime autonomous Surface ships ; Trondheim. 2019-11-13 - 2019-11-14.
- (2018) Assessing Ship Risk Model Applicability to Marine Autonomous Surface Ships. Ocean Engineering. vol. 165.
- (2018) Risk Analysis and Modelling of Autonomous Marine Systems. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3480-4. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (346).
- (2018) A Review of Hazard Identification Techniques for Autonomous Operations in Norwegian Aquaculture. Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management PSAM 14 . IAPSAM; 2018-09-17 - 2018-09-21.
- (2017) A risk model for autonomous marine systems and operation focusing on human–autonomy collaboration. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part O, Journal of risk and reliability. vol. 231 (4).
- (2017) Safety performance monitoring of autonomous marine systems. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 159.
- (2015) A Risk Management Framework for Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Focusing on Human and Organizational Factors. ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering Volume 3: Structures, Safety and Reliability.
- (2015) Risk modeling of autonomous underwater vehicle operation focusing on the human operator. Safety and Reliability of Complex Engineered Systems.