Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Effect of probiotics in prevention of atopic dermatitis is dependent on the intrinsic microbiota at early infancy. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. vol. 139 (4).
- (2016) Transition from infant- to adult-like gut microbiota. Environmental Microbiology. vol. 18 (7).
- (2015) Does maternal perinatal probiotic supplementation alter the intestinal microbiota of mother and child?. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition - JPGN. vol. 61 (2).
- (2015) High-Resolution Analyses of Overlap in the Microbiota Between Mothers and Their Children. Current Microbiology. vol. 71 (2).
- (2015) Perinatal probiotic supplementation in the prevention of allergy related disease: 6 year follow up of a randomised controlled trial. BMC Dermatology. vol. 15 (13).
- (2013) The impact of pre- and postnatal exposures on allergy related diseases in childhood: a controlled multicentre intervention study in primary health care. BMC Public Health. vol. 13.
- (2012) Early eczema and the risk of childhood asthma: a prospective, population-based study. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 12.
- (2011) Temporal variations in early gut microbial colonization are associated with allergen-specific immunoglobulin E but not atopic eczema at 2 years of age. Clinical and Experimental Allergy. vol. 41 (11).
- (2010) Probiotics in pregnant women to prevent allergic disease: a randomized, double-blind trial. British Journal of Dermatology. vol. 163 (3).
- (2010) A primary health-care intervention on pre- and postnatal risk factor behavior to prevent childhood allergy. The Prevention of Allergy among Children in Trondheim (PACT) study. BMC Public Health. vol. 10.
- (2009) Probiotic supplementation given to mothers in primary prevention of allergic diseases in early childhood - a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in a nonselected population. Allergy. European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. vol. 64.
- (2008) Changes in self-reported risk factors for allergic disease in the PACT-study - A controlled interventional cohort study. Allergy. European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. vol. 63.