Christer Westum Elverum
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Concept evaluation in new product development: A set-based method utilizing rapid prototyping and physical modelling. Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology. vol. 18 (5).
- (2020) Novel in-situ residual strain measurements in additive manufacturing specimens by using the Optical Backscatter Reflectometry. Additive Manufacturing. vol. 32.
- (2020) Structural and Biomedical Properties of Common Additively Manufactured Biomaterials: A Concise Review. Metals. vol. 10 (12).
- (2019) The effects of representation mode on conceptual coherence in the design of physical products. Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Design. vol. 1 (1).
- (2019) Investigating pressure advance algorithms for filament-based melt extrusion additive manufacturing: theory, practice and simulations. Rapid prototyping journal.
- (2019) A new method for assessing anisotropy in fused deposition modeled parts using computed tomography data. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. vol. 105 (1-4).
- (2018) Dimensional accuracy of threads manufactured by fused deposition modeling. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 26.
- (2018) The effects of voids on structural properties of fused deposition modelled parts: a probabilistic approach. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. vol. 97 (9-12).
- (2017) Eliciting unknown unknowns with prototypes: Introducing prototrials and prototrial-driven cultures. Design Studies. vol. 49.
- (2017) Prototype Experiments: Strategies and Trade-offs. Procedia CIRP. vol. 60.
- (2016) Leveraging prototypes to generate value in the concept-to-production process: a qualitative study of the automotive industry. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 54 (10).
- (2016) Prototyping in new product development: Strategy considerations. Procedia CIRP. vol. 50.
- (2015) On the use of directional and incremental prototyping in the development of high novelty products: Two case studies in the automotive industry. Journal of engineering and technology management. vol. 38.
- (2014) The role of early prototypes in concept development: insights from the automotive industry. Procedia CIRP. vol. 21.
- (2011) Springback Control in Industrial Bending Operations: Assessing the Accuracy of Three Commercial FEA Codes. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1353.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2016) Test Environments in Engineering Design: A conceptual study. Proceedings of NordDesign 2016.
- (2015) Continuous improvement of technical systems using Design for X. Proceedings of 2015 10th System of Systems Engineering Conferences (SoSE): May 17-20 2015 San Antonio, TX, USA.
- (2014) The Fuzzy Front End: Concept Development in the Automotive Industry. ASME 2014 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference Volume 7: 2nd Biennial International Conference on Dynamics for Design; 26th International Conference on Design Theory and Methodology Buffalo, New York, USA, August 17–20, 2014.
- (2013) Towards a Context-Driven Front End in New Product Development. Proceedings of the 23rd CIRP Design Conference, Bochum, Germany, March 11th–13th, 2013.