Cecilia Margareta Montgomery Øien
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2015) A meta-analysis of the association of estimated GFR, albuminuria, age, race, and sex with acute kidney injury. American Journal of Kidney Diseases. vol. 66 (4).
- (2013) Associations of estimated glomerular filtration rate and albuminuria with mortality and renal failure by sex: a meta-analysis. BMJ. British Medical Journal. vol. 346.
- (2007) Living donor kidney transplantation: The effects of donor age and gender on short- and long-term outcomes. Transplantation. vol. 83.
- (2006) Screening strategies for chronic kidney disease in the general population: follow-up of cross sectional health survey. BMJ. British Medical Journal. vol. 333.
- (2006) "Old for old" matching in living kidney transplantation. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. vol. 21.
- (2006) Gender-associated risk factors for cardiac end points and total mortality after renal transplantation: post hoc analysis of the ALERT study. Clinical Transplantation. vol. 20 (3).
- (2005) Gender imbalance among living donors in living kidney transplantation. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. vol. 20 (4).
- (2004) Transperitoneal Water Transport Before, During, and After Episodes With Infectious Peritonitis in Patients Treated With CAPD. American Journal of Kidney Diseases. vol. 43.
- (2004) Changes in water transport across the peritoneum during treatment with continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis in selected patients with and without peritonitis. Peritoneal Dialysis International. vol. 24.
- (2003) Transperitoneal water transport before, during and after episodes with infectious peritonitis in patients treated with continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis. American Journal of Kidney Diseases.
- (2001) Peritoneal dialysis-associated peritonitis caused by Dermabacter hominis. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. vol. 39.