Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Analyzing safety strategies at the front-end of projects. Risk, Reliability and Safety: Innovating Theory and Practice : Proceedings of ESREL 2016 (Glasgow, Scotland, 25-29 September 2016).
- (2017) Preparing for human spaceflight to the Moon 2020-2030. Risk, Reliability and Safety: Innovating Theory and Practice : Proceedings of ESREL 2016 (Glasgow, Scotland, 25-29 September 2016).
- (2015) Laying the basis for resilient human-robot interactions in future space exploration missions. Safety and Reliability of Complex Engineered Systems.
- (2014) Control Room Training and Certification for Space Operations. Safety, reliability and risk analysis : beyond the horizon : proceedings of the European Safety and Reliability Conference, ESREL 2013, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 29 September-2 October 2013.
- (2014) Exploring the Impact of Mental Models on Teamwork and Project Performance. ECKM 2014 - The Proceedings of the 15th European Conference on Knowledge Management.
- (2014) Successful and Safe Operation - A Combination of Individual, Team and Organization Training. ECKM 2014 - The Proceedings of the 15th European Conference on Knowledge Management.
- (2013) Simulation of Space Operation - A Study on Learning in Control Rooms. Proceedings of the 14th European Conference on Knowledge Management ECKM 2013 hosted by the Kaunas University of Technology, Kaunas, Lithuania on the 5-6 September 2013.