Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Influence of crushed aggregate fines with micro-proportioned particle size distributions on rheology of cement paste. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 80.
- (2016) Rilem activities on alkali–silica reactions: from 1988–2019. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers : Construction Materials. vol. 169 (6).
- (2015) The Norwegian regulations to mitigate alkali aggregate reactions in concrete. Concrete in Australia. vol. 41 (2).
- (2014) Filler from crushed aggregate for concrete: pore structure, specific surface, particle shape and size distribution. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 54.
- (2013) Alkali-silica reactivity of some common rock types. A global petrographic atlas. Quarterly journal of engineering geology and hydrogeology. vol. 46 (2).
- (2012) Assessment of the potential alkali-reactivity of aggregates for concrete by image analysis petrography. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 42 (12).
- (2010) The EU "PARTNER" Project - European standard tests to prevent alkali reactions in aggregates: Final results and recommendations. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 40 (4).
- (2005) Field experience from investigation of more than 100 Norwegian bridges with respect to Alkali Aggregate Reactions (AAR). Nordic Concrete Research. vol. 32 (2).
- (2008) Proceedings 13th International Conference on Alkali-Aggregate Reaction in Concrete (ICAAR). 2008. ISBN 978-82-7385-128-4. The International Conference on Alkali-Aggregate Reaction in Concrete (2008).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Comparison of practice for aggregate use in road construction — results from an international survey. Bearing Capacity of Roads, Railways and Airfield.
- (2017) Nordic Europe. Alkali-Aggregate Reaction in Concrete: A World Review.
- (2017) Current Development in Research on Alkali Aggregate Reactions & RILEM Overview. 39th International Conference on Cement Microscopy : abstracts.
- (2017) The RILEM approach to mitigate alkali aggregate reactions (AAR) in concrete. NORDIC CONCRETE RESEARCH. Proceedings of the XXIII Nordic Concrete Research Symposium.
- (2016) Micro-proportioning of SCC with crushed aggregate: rheology of filler modified cement pastes. Proceedings pro100 : 8th International RILEM Symposium on Self-Compacting Concrete - SCC 2016.
- (2014) Research Project on Manufactured Sand for Concrete. Proceedings of the XXII Nordic Concrete Research Symposium, Reykjavik, Iceland 2014.
- (2012) Grain Size Analysis of Quartz in Potentially Alkali-Reactive Aggregates for Concrete: A Comparison Between Image Analysis and Point-Counting. Proceedings of the 10th International Congress for Applied Mineralogy (ICAM).
- (2011) Grain size analysis of quartz in potentially alkali-reactive aggregates for concrete: a comparison between image analysis and point-counting. Proceedings of the 10th International Congress for Applied Mineralogy (ICAM).
- (2011) Deleterious alkali-silica reaction in concrete: preliminary petrographical and microstructural characterization of reacted and virgin materials from the PARTNER project. e-Proceedings of the 13th Euroseminar on Microscopy Applied to Building Materials.
- (2011) Rheology of matrix with different crushed mineral fillers and admixtures. Proceedings of XXI Nordic Concrete Research Symposium, Finland 2011.
- (2008) The EU “PARTNER” project – European standard tests to prevent alkali reactions in aggregates. Final results and recommendations. Proceedings 13th International Conference on Alkali-Aggregate Reaction in Concrete (ICAAR).