Bo Henry Lindqvist
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) A Class of Tests for Trend in Time Censored Recurrent Event Data. Technometrics. vol. 62 (1).
- (2019) Preservation of the mean residual life order for coherent and mixed systems. Journal of Applied Probability. vol. 56 (1).
- (2019) Systematic assessment of prescribed medications and short-term risk of myocardial infarction - a pharmacopeia-wide association study from Norway and Sweden. Scientific Reports. vol. 9.
- (2019) MACPET: model-based analysis for ChIA-PET. Biostatistics.
- (2019) End of performance prediction of lithium-ion batteries. Journal of Quality Technology. vol. 51 (2).
- (2018) Conditional fiducial models. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference. vol. 195.
- (2017) On the proper treatment of improper distributions. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference. vol. 195.
- (2017) Modeling of semi-competing risks by means of first passage times of a stochastic process. Lifetime Data Analysis. vol. 24 (1).
- (2017) Nonhomogeneous Poisson process with nonparametric frailty and covariates. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 167.
- (2016) On the equivalence of systems of different sizes, with applications to system comparisons. Advances in Applied Probability. vol. 48 (2).
- (2016) Reliability of wind turbines modeled by a Poisson process with covariates, unobserved heterogeneity and seasonality. Wind Energy. vol. 19 (11).
- (2015) Extending minimal repair models for repairable systems: A comparison of dynamic and heterogeneous extensions of a nonhomogeneous Poisson process. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 140.
- (2013) Fiducial theory and optimal inference. Annals of Statistics. vol. 41 (1).
- (2010) Improper Priors Are Not Improper. American Statistician. vol. 64 (2).
- (2008) Breast cancer tumor growth estimated through mammography screening data. Breast Cancer Research. vol. 10 (3).
- (2006) On the statistical modeling and analysis of repairable systems. Statistical Science. vol. 21 (4).
- (2005) Estimating the proportion of true null hypotheses, with application to DNA microarray data. Journal of The Royal Statistical Society Series B-statistical Methodology. vol. 67.
- (2005) Monte Carlo conditioning on a sufficient statistic. Biometrika. vol. 92.
- (2003) The trend-renewal process for statistical analysis of repairable systems. Technometrics. vol. 45.
- (1998) TTT-based tests for trend in repairable systems data. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 60 (1).
- (2011) Applied Nonparametric Statistics in Reliability. Springer Science+Business Media B.V.. 2011. ISBN 978-0-85729-117-2. Springer Series in Reliability Engineering (-).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2018) Phase-Type Models and Their Extension to Competing Risks. Recent Advances in Multi-state Systems Reliability: Theory and Applications.