Berit Kristina Lindahl
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) The Patient’s Situation During Interhospital Intensive Care Unit-to-Unit Transfers: A Hermeneutical Observational Study. Qualitative Health Research.
- (2019) The Meaning of Comfort in the Intensive Care Unit. Critical Care Nursing Quarterly. vol. 42 (3).
- (2018) ‘I’m almost never sick’: Everyday life experiences of children and young people with home mechanical ventilation. Journal of Child Health Care. vol. 22 (1).
- (2018) Evaluation of a sound environment intervention in an ICU: A feasibility study. Australian Critical Care. vol. 31 (2).
- (2018) When technology enters the home – a systematic and integrative review examining the influence of technology on the meaning of home. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 33 (1).
- (2018) A theoretical framework for emancipatory nursing with a focus on environment and persons' own and shared lifeworld. Advances in Nursing Science. vol. 41 (4).
- (2017) The effect of cycled lighting in the intensive care unit on sleep, activity and physiological parameters: A pilot study. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 41.
- (2017) Nursing staff’s experiences of working in an evidence-based designed ICU patient room—An interview study. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing.
- (2016) Personal care assistants' experiences of caring for people on home mechanical ventilation. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 31 (1).
- (2016) Noise in the ICU patient room – Staff knowledge and clinical improvements. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 35.
- (2016) Being Met as marked - patients' experiences of being infected with community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). - PubMed - NCBI. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 30 (4).
- (2015) Lighting, sleep and circadian rhythm: An intervention study in the intensive care unit. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 31 (6).
- (2015) Bringing Research Into a Closed and Protected Place: Development and Implementation of a Complex Clinical Intervention Project in an ICU. Critical Care Nursing Quarterly. vol. 38 (4).
- (2014) Notification card to alert for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus is stigmatizing from the patient's point of view. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases. vol. 46 (6).
- (2013) Being the Parent of a Ventilator-Assisted Child: Perceptions of the Family–Health Care Provider Relationship When Care Is Offered in the Family Home. Journal of Family Nursing. vol. 19 (4).
- (2013) Living in liminality--being simultaneously visible and invisible: caregivers' narratives of palliative care. Journal of Social Work in End-Of-Life & Palliative Care. vol. 9 (4).
- (2012) Meanings of being critically ill in a sound-intensive ICU patient room - a phenomenological hermeneutical study. Open Nursing Journal. vol. 6.