Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
I am a PhD candidate in the Functional Materials and Materials Chemistry group. My research project is about nanocomposites that can be used to measure residual oil saturation in oil reservoirs. The focus is on the build-up and synthesis methods, followed by characterisation of the hybrid materials. The project is a co-operation between NTNU and IFE (Institute for Energy Technology). Professor Mari-Ann Einarsrud is my main supervisor. Professor Ole Torsæter and Professor Andreas Erbe are my co-supervisors. My academic interests are hybrid nanomaterials coupled with advanced characterisation methods.
I received my Master of Science degree in structural chemistry from NTNU in 2009. My master thesis was about ion-exchanged zeolites and their performance as catalysts for selective catalytic reduction of NOx.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Fluorescent Nanocomposites: Hollow Silica Microspheres with Embedded Carbon Dots. ChemPlusChem. vol. 86.
- (2020) Tracers for Enhanced Oil Recovery. 7th National Meeting on Inorganic and Materials Chemistry . NAnostructures and FUnctional MAterials (NAFUMA); Hell. 2020-02-13 - 2020-02-14.
- (2019) Tracers for Enhanced Oil Recovery. Nanohybrides 16 . Institut Lumière Matière (ILM), Lyon, France; Porquerolles. 2019-06-02 - 2019-06-06.
- (2018) Silica-Carbon Dots Composite as Tracer for Pollutive Organic Substances. Cluster-Surface Interaction Workshop 2018 . NTNU; Trondheim. 2018-06-19 - 2018-06-21.
- (2011) To av tre som tar doktorgraden i teknologi ved NTNU er fra utlandet. Adresseavisen, ved journalist Svein Inge Meland [Avis]. 2011-02-02.
- (2009) Characterization of Copper Cations in Zeolite Y in Presence of Silver Cations; The Two-Cation Effect. 2009.