Arne Henning Eide
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Elder abuse in Norwegian nursing homes: a cross-sectional exploratory study. BMC Health Services Research.
- (2020) Resident-to-resident aggression in Norwegian nursing homes: a cross-sectional exploratory study. BMC Geriatrics.
- (2019) PTSD as a consequence of past conflict experience, recent exposure to violence and economic marginalization in post-conflict contexts: A study from Nepal, Guatemala and Northern Ireland. International Journal of Social Psychiatry. vol. 65 (6).
- (2019) Gaps in access and school attainments among people with and without disabilities: a case from Nepal. Disability and Rehabilitation.
- (2019) Exploring the Relationship Between Food Insecurity, Gender Roles and HIV/AIDS Among Tonga Carers of Disabled Children of Binga in Zimbabwe. Sexuality & Culture. vol. 23 (4).
- (2019) Change in Mental Health Stigma After a Brief Intervention Among Internally Displaced Persons in Central Sudan. Community mental health journal. vol. 55 (3).
- (2018) Combining survey data, GIS and qualitative interviews in the analysis of health service access for persons with disabilities. BMC International Health and Human Rights. vol. 18 (26).
- (2018) Access to assistive technology in two Southern African countries. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (792).
- (2018) Perceptions and satisfaction of caregivers regarding rehabilitation services from selected rehabilitation centres in the Western Cape. African Journal of Disability. vol. 7 (a415).
- (2018) Education, work, and motherhood in low and middle income countries: a review of equality challenges and opportunities for women with disabilities. Social Inclusion. vol. 6 (1).
- (2018) The perceived needs-access gap for health services among persons with disabilities in a rural area within South Africa. Disability and Rehabilitation.
- (2017) Prevalence of HIV infection among people with disabilities: a population-based observational study in Yaoundé, Cameroon (HandiVIH). The Lancet HIV. vol. 4 (4).
- (2017) Faktorer som påvirker overgangen fra høyere utdanning til arbeidslivet for ergoterapeuter med funksjonsnedsettelse. Ergoterapeuten. vol. 60 (1).
- (2017) Disability and equity in global health. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2017) Deltakelse for eldre som mottar hjemmetjeneste. Tidsskrift for omsorgsforskning. vol. 3 (1).
- (2017) Social participation and recovery orientation in a "low threshold" community mental health service: An ethnographic study. Cogent Medicine. vol. 4.
- (2017) A study of human resource competencies required to implement community rehabilitation in less resourced settings. Human Resources for Health. vol. 15 (70).
- (2017) Measuring Disability and Inclusion in relation to the 2030 Agenda on Sustainable Development. Disability and the Global South. vol. 4 (1).
- (2017) Exploring structural violence in the context of disability and poverty in Zimbabwe. African Journal of Disability. vol. 6.
- (2017) Perceptions and treatment of children with cerebral palsy among the Tonga of Binga in Zimbabwe. Cogent Social Sciences. vol. 3.