Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Distinct pain profiles in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. The International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. vol. 13.
- (2018) Prevalence and trend of COPD from 1995–1997 to 2006–2008: The HUNT study, Norway. Respiratory Medicine. vol. 138.
- (2018) Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D, vitamin D supplement and asthma control: The HUNT study. Respiratory Medicine. vol. 136.
- (2017) The prevalence and symptom profile of asthma-COPD overlap: The HUNT Study. COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. vol. 15 (1).
- (2017) Does an integrated care intervention for COPD patients have long-term effects on quality of life and patient activation? A prospective, open, controlled single-center intervention study. PLoS ONE. vol. 12:e0167887 (1).
- (2016) Physical activity and lung function decline in adults with asthma: The HUNT Study. Respirology (Carlton South. Print). vol. 22 (2).
- (2016) Vitamin D and lung function decline in adults with asthma: the HUNT study. American Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 183 (8).
- (2016) Distinct symptom experiences in subgroups of patients with COPD. The International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. vol. 11 (1).
- (2015) Neutrophil CD64 Expression as a Diagnostic Marker in Patients Hospitalized with Exacerbations of COPD: A Prospective Observational Study. Lung. vol. 193 (5).
- (2015) Long term effects of an integrated care intervention on hospital utilization in patients with severe COPD: A single centre controlled study. Respiratory Research. vol. 16 (8).
- (2014) Impact of pneumonia on hospitalizations due to acute exacerbations of COPD. Clinical Respiratory Journal. vol. 8 (1).
- (2014) Collaboration between municipal and specialist public health care in tuberculosis screening in Norway. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 14 (1).
- (2014) The development of an integrated care model for patients with severe or very severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD): THE COPD-Home model. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 28 (3).
- (2012) Anxiety and depression following pulmonary rehabilitation. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences.
- (2010) The Norwegian version of the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease self-efficacy scale (CSES): a validation and reliability study. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 24 (3).
- (2010) Self-efficacy as a predictor of improvement in health status and overall quality of life in pulmonary rehabilitation-An exploratory study. Patient Education and Counseling. vol. 81 (1).
- (2010) A Scandinavian audit of hospitalizations for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Respiratory Medicine. vol. 104 (9).
- (2010) Allergy related disorders among 2-yrs olds in a general population. The PACT Study. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. vol. 21 (2).
- (2008) What explain subjective health status in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: importance of symptoms in subjective health status of COPD patients. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes.
- (2008) What determines subjective health status in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: importance of symptoms in subjective health status of COPD patients. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. vol. 6.