Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Anna M. Kohl is a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Department of Engineering Cybernetics. She received a M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from the Technische Universität München (TUM) in 2014 and a PhD in Engineering Cybernetics from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in 2017. Her research position is funded by the Research Council of Norway through its Centres of Excellence funding scheme, project no. 223254-NTNU AMOS.
Main research topic: Underwater swimming manipulators for subsea intervention.
Project supervisors: Prof. Kristin Y. Pettersen, Prof. Jan Tommy Gravdahl
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) An Experimental Investigation of Path Following for an Underwater Snake Robot with a Caudal Fin. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 50 (1).
- (2017) Model-based LOS path-following control of planar underwater snake robots. Lecture notes in control and information sciences. vol. 474.
- (2016) Planar maneuvering control of underwater snake robots using virtual holonomic constraints. Bioinspiration & Biomimetics. vol. 11:065005 (6).
- (2016) Planar path following of underwater snake robots in the presence of ocean currents. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters. vol. 1 (1).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Set-based path following and obstacle avoidance for underwater snake robots. Proceeding of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO 2017).
- (2017) Velocity and orientation control of underwater snake robots using absolute velocity feedback. 1st IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications.
- (2016) Waypoint guidance control for underwater snake robots exposed to ocean currents. 24th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation (MED).
- (2015) A control-oriented model of underwater snake robots exposed to currents. 2015 IEEE Conference on Control Applications, CCA 2015.
- (2015) Analysis of underwater snake robot locomotion based on a control-oriented model. Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics.
- (2017) Guidance and Control of Underwater Snake Robots Using Planar Sinusoidal Gaits. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2653-3.