Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Area of work
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Non-Newtonian fluids, turbulence modeling, multiphase flow & particle transport
- System Simulation
Skills and experience
- Fluid Mechanics, Modeling, Simulation
- Systems Engineering, Requirements Management, Project Management
- Product Development, Conceptual Design, Engineering Design
- Diving, Diving Technology, Respiratory Protective Devices
- Master of Science, Design and Simulation Methods in Mechanical Engineering, HTW Berlin (2010-2013)
- Dipl.-Ing. (DH), Mechanical Engineering, Berufsakademie Ravensburg (2004-2007)
- System Engineer, Diving Rebreathers, Dräger Safety AG & Co. KGaA (2011-2014)
- Design Engineer, Diving & Respiratory Protective Equipment, Dräger Safety AG & Co. KGaA (2007-2011)
- Cooperative Education Student, ZF Friedrichshafen AG (2004-2007)
- Diving Instructor & Deckhand, Sailing Ship Sir Robert B.P. (2004)
- Diving Instructor, Sea Bees Diving (2001-2003)
- Brewing beer
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) A 2D sediment bed morphodynamics model for turbulent, non-Newtonian, particle-loaded flows. Progress in Applied CFD – CFD2017 Selected papers from 12th International Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics in the Oil & Gas, Metallurgical and Process Industries.
- (2017) Investigation of Suspended Particles Around an Obstacle in Vertical Pipe Flow: Comparison Study Experimental and Simulation. ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 8: Polar and Arctic Sciences and Technology; Petroleum Technology, Trondheim, Norway, June 25–30, 2017.
- (2016) Cuttings Transport Modeling - Part 1: Specification of Benchmark Parameters with a Norwegian Continental Shelf Perspective. SPE Bergen One Day Seminar, 20 April, Grieghallen, Bergen, Norway.
- (2015) ON PRAGMATISM IN INDUSTRIAL MODELING PART II: WORKFLOWS AND ASSOCIATED DATA AND METADATA. Eleventh International Conference on CFD in the Minerals and Process Industries CSIRO, Melbourne, Australia 7-9 December 2015.
- (2017) PhD working conditions at NTNU with a special focus on PhD candidates with kids. 2017.
- (2016) PhD budget regulations at NTNU. 2016.
- (2016) PhD duty work regulations at NTNU. 2016.
- (2016) Report survey post-doctoral researchers at NTNU. 2016.