Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Macro- and microscale investigations of hydrogen embrittlement in X70 pipeline steel by in-situ and ex-situ hydrogen charging tensile tests and in-situ electrochemical micro-cantilever bending test. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 772.
- (2020) The effect of hydrogen on the crack initiation site of TRIP-assisted steels during in-situ hydrogen plasma micro-tensile testing: Leading to an improved ductility?. Materials Characterization. vol. 167.
- (2020) 3D-Focused ion beam tomography and quantitative porosity evaluation of ZrO2-SiO2 composite coating; amorphous SiO2 as a porosity tailoring agent. Applied Surface Science. vol. 511.
- (2020) The influence of hydrogen on cyclic plasticity of <001> oriented nickel single crystal. Part I: dislocation organisations and internal stresses. International journal of plasticity. vol. 126.
- (2020) Antagonist softening and hardening effects of hydrogen investigated using nanoindentation on cyclically pre-strained nickel single crystal. Materials Science & Engineering: A.
- (2020) Hydrogen-enhanced intergranular failure of sulfur-doped nickel grain boundary: In situ electrochemical micro-cantilever bending vs. DFT. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 794 (139967).
- (2020) Temperature-dependent mechanical properties of Tin+1CnO2 (n= 1, 2) MXene monolayers: a first-principles study. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 22 (6).
- (2020) Atomic defects in monolayer ordered double transition metal carbide (Mo2TiC2Tx) MXene and CO2 adsorption. Journal of Materials Chemistry C. vol. 8 (14).
- (2020) The Effect of Hydrogen on the Nanoindentation Behavior of Heat Treated 718 Alloy. Metals. vol. 10 (11).
- (2019) Neutron diffraction study of temperature-dependent elasticity of B19′ NiTi---Elinvar effect and elastic softening. Acta Materialia. vol. 173.
- (2019) Calcareous scales deposited in the organic coating defects during artificial seawater cathodic protection: Effect of zinc cations. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. vol. 784.
- (2019) Hydrogen enhanced fatigue crack growth rates in a ferritic Fe-3 wt%Si alloy and a X70 pipeline steel. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 219.
- (2019) In situ small-scale mechanical testing under extreme environments. MRS bulletin. vol. 44 (6).
- (2019) In-situ microscale examination of hydrogen effect on fracture toughness: A case study on B2 and D03 ordered iron aluminides intermetallic alloys. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 217.
- (2019) Assessment of the potential of hydrogen plasma charging as compared to conventional electrochemical hydrogen charging on dual phase steel. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 754.
- (2019) Electrophoretic deposition and corrosion performance of Zirconia-Silica composite coating applied on surface treated 316L stainless steel: Toward improvement of interface structure. Surface & Coatings Technology. vol. 380.
- (2019) CO2 Adsorption and Activation on the (110) Chalcopyrite Surfaces: A Dispersion-Corrected DFT + U Study. ACS Omega. vol. 4.
- (2019) Temperature-dependent properties of magnetic CuFeS2 from first-principles calculations: Structure, mechanics, and thermodynamics. AIP Advances. vol. 9 (6).
- (2019) Stabilization of 2D graphene, functionalized graphene, and Ti2CO2 (MXene) in super-critical CO2: A molecular dynamics study. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 21 (24).
- (2019) Small scale testing approach to reveal specific features of slip behavior in BCC metals. Acta Materialia. vol. 174.