Anne Beate Langeland Marthinsen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) 3D image guided adaptive brachytherapy in patients with locally advanced cervical cancer: experience and clinical results from a minimum of six years of follow-up. European Journal of Gynaecological Oncology. vol. 42 (1).
- (2020) Ring Versus Ovoids and Intracavitary Versus Intracavitary-Interstitial Applicators in Cervical Cancer Brachytherapy: Results From the EMBRACE I Study. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. vol. 106 (5).
- (2019) Benefit of interstitial needles supplementing the ring applicator in cervical cancer brachytherapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 133.
- (2019) Performance of ring versus ovoids and intracavitary versus intracavitary-interstitial in the EMBRACE study. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 133.
- (2018) Isodose surface volumes in cervix cancer brachytherapy: Change of practice from standard (Point A) to individualized image guided adaptive (EMBRACE I) brachytherapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 129.
- (2015) Radiobiological treatment planning evaluation of inverse planning simulated annealing for cervical cancer high-dose-rate brachytherapy. Anticancer Research. vol. 35 (2).
- (2014) Dosimetric evaluation of manually and inversely optimized treatment planning for high dose rate brachytherapy of cervical cancer. Acta Oncologica. vol. 53 (8).
- (2012) Adaptive brachytherapy of cervical cancer, comparison of conventional point A and CT based individual treatment planning. Acta Oncologica. vol. 51 (3).
- (2010) Relative biological effectiveness of photon energies used in brachytherapy and intraoperative radiotherapy techniques for two breast cancer cell lines. Acta Oncologica. vol. 49 (8).
- (2002) Effects of growth factors on growth and radiation sensitivity of the human breast cancer cell line T-47D. Oncology Reports. vol. 9.
- (2001) Late reactions after postoperative high-dose-rate intravaginal brachytherapy for endometrial cancer: A comparison of standardized and individualized target volumes. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. vol. 49 (3).
- (2000) Digitoxin cecreases cell growth and may work as radiosensitizer in glioblastoma cell lines. Cancer Detection and Prevention. vol. 24.
- (1999) Digitoxin, in non toxic concentrations, induces apoptotic cell death in Jurkat T cells in vitro. Journal of Oncology. vol. 31 (1).
- (1999) Digitoxin, in non toxic concentrations, induces apoptotic cell death in the Jurkat T cells in vitro. Oncology.
- (1999) Digitoxin sensitizes malignant breast cancer cells for radiation in vitro. Journal of Oncology. vol. 31 (3).
- (1998) Hormonal agents and ionizing radiation may modulate steroid receptor content and radiation sensitivity in breast cancer cells in vitro. Cancer Detection and Prevention. vol. 22.
- (1996) Changes in radiation sensitivity and steroid receptor content induced by hormonal agents and ionizing radiaton in breast cancer cells in vitro. Acta Oncologica. vol. 35 (8).