Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Mechanical response of low density expanded polypropylene foams in compression and tension at different loading rates and temperatures. Materials Today Communications. vol. 23.
- (2019) Low velocity impact on crash components with steel skins and polymer foam cores. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 132.
- (2018) Quasi-static behaviour of crash components with steel skins and polymer foam cores. Materials Today Communications. vol. 17.
- (2017) Experimental study on the formability of AA6016 sheets pre-strained by rolling. International Journal of Material Forming.
- (2016) Experimental detection of forming limit strains on samples with multiple local necks. Journal of Materials Processing Technology. vol. 227.
- (2014) Experimental detection of the onset of local necking in an aluminium sheet. Materials Science Forum. vol. 794-796.
- (2013) Determination of Ductile Fracture Parameters of a Dual-Phase Steel by Optical Measurements. Strain. vol. 49 (3).
- (2012) Determination of forming limit strains using Marciniak-Kuczynski tests and automated digital image correlation procedures. Key Engineering Materials. vol. 504-506.
- (2009) Assessment of yield and fracture criteria using shear and bending tests. Materials & design. vol. 30 (3).
- (2008) Prediction of necking for two aluminum alloys under non-proportional loading by using an FE-based approach. International Journal of Material Forming. vol. 1 (4).
- (2006) Modeling of textured aluminum alloys used in a bumper system: Material tests and characterization. Computational Materials Science. vol. 37.
- (2005) Design and finite element simulations of aluminium foam-filled thin-walled tubes. International Journal of Vehicle Design. vol. 37 (2/3).
- (2004) Modeling of material failure in foam-based components. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 30.
- (2004) Aluminum foam-filled extrusions subjected to oblique loading: experimental and numerical study. International Journal of Solids and Structures. vol. 41.
- (2003) Empty and foam-filled circular aluminium tubes subjected to axial and oblique quasi-static loading. International Journal of Crashworthiness. vol. 8 (5).
- (2003) Constitutive modeling of aluminum foam including fracture and statistical variation of density. European Journal of Mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 22 (6).
- (2003) Square aluminum tubes subjected to oblique loading. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 28.
- (2002) Crashworthiness of aluminum extrusions subjected to oblique loading: experiments and numerical analyses. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. vol. 44.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2018) Polymer foam crash components subjected to low velocity impact. Proceedings of ICILSM 2018 - 2nd International Conference on Impact Loading of Structures and Materials.
- (2009) Forming limit diagrams with an FE-based approach for sheets under non-proportional loading. Proceedings. 7th European LS-DYNA Conference.