E-mail: jiang (AT) item.ntnu.no or ymjiang (AT) ieee.org
Phone: +47 73 59 27 24 (office), + 47 918 97 596 (mobile)
Fax: +47 73 59 69 73
Office: Room A-279, Elektroblokk
Department of Telematics, NTNU, O.S. Bragstads plass 2B, N-7491 Trondheim, Norway
Selected Publications in (Stochastic) Network Calculus:
- Yuming Jiang and Yong Liu. Stochastic Network Calculus. Springer. 2008.
- F. Ciucu, R. Khalili, Yuming Jiang, L. Yang and Y. Cui. “Towards a System Theoretic Approach to Wireless Network Capacity in Finite Time and Space”. Accepted to the IEEE INFOCOM 2014 main conference. (Extended version arXiv:1307.7584, 2013).
- Yuming Jiang. Performance Bounds for Multiclass FIFO in Communication Networks: A Deterministic Case. arXiv:1306.4773, 2013.
- Yuming Jiang. Stochastic Service Curve and Delay Bound Analysis: A Single Node Case. The 25th International Teletraffic Congress (ITC25), 2013. (Extended version in CoRR abs/1303.3026, 2013)
- K. Zheng, F. Liu, L. Lei, C. Lin and Yuming Jiang. “Stochastic Performance Analysis of a Wireless Finite-State Markov Channel”, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 782-793, Feb 2013.
- Y. Gao, Yuming Jiang. “Analysis on the Capacity of a Cognitive Radio Network under Delay Constraints”. IEICE Transactions on Communications. Vol. E95-B, No. 04, 2012.
- Kui Wu, Yuming Jiang, Dimitri Marinakis. A stochastic calculus for network systems with renewable energy sources. IEEE INFOCOM Workshop on Green Networking and Smart Grids, 2012.
- Yuming Jiang. Stochastic Network Calculus for Performance Analysis of Internet Networks – An Overview and Outlook. International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications (ICNC), 2012 (Invited Position Paper)
- Y. Yuan, K. Wu, W. Jia and Yuming Jiang. Performance of Acyclic Stochastic Networks with Network Coding. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol.22, No.7, pp. 1238 - 1245, July 2011.
- Yuming Jiang, Q. Yin, Y. Liu and S. Jiang, “Fundamental Calculus on Generalized Stochastically Bounded Bursty Traffic for Communication Networks”, Computer Networks, Vol. 53, No. 12, pp. 2011-2021, 2009.
- Kui Wu, Yuming Jiang and Guoqiang Hu. “A Calculus for Information-Driven Networks”. 17th International Workshop on Quality of Service (IWQoS), 2009.
- Yuming Jiang. “Network Calulus and Queueing Theory: Two Sides of One Coin”. VALUETOOLS 2009. (invited paper)
- Jing Xie and Yuming Jiang, “Stochastic Service Guarantee Analysis Based on Time-Domain Models”. 17th Annual Meeting of the IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Modelling, Analysis and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (MASCOTS), 2009.
- Y. Liu, C.-K. Tham, Yuming Jiang, “A Calculus for Stochastic QoS Analysis”, Performance Evaluation, Vol. 64, No. 6, pp. 547-572, 2007.
- Yuming Jiang, “A Basic Stochastic Network Calculus”, ACM SIGCOMM 2006.
- Yuming Jiang, “Delay Bound and Packet Scale Rate Guarantee for Some Expedited Forwarding Networks”, Computer Networks, Vol. 50, No. 1, pp. 15-28, January 2006
- Yuming Jiang, “Per-Domain Packet Scale Rate Guarantee for Expedited Forwarding”, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, 2006.
- X. Yu, L.-J. Thng, Yuming Jiang and C. Qiao, “Queueing Processes in GPS and PGPS with LRD Traffic Inputs”, IEEE/ACM Trans. Networking, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 676-689, June 2005.
- Y. Liu, C.-K. Tham, Yuming Jiang, “Conformance Analysis in Networks with Service Level Agreements”, Computer Networks, Vol. 47, pp. 885-906, 2005.
- H. Xiao and Yuming Jiang, “Analysis of Multi-Server Round Robin Scheduling Disciplines”, IEICE Transactions on Communications, Vol.E87-B, No. 12, pp.3593-3602, Dec. 2004.
- Yuming Jiang, “Relationship between Guaranteed Rate Server and Latency Rate Server”, Computer Networks, 2003.
- Yuming Jiang, “Delay Bounds for a Network of Guaranteed Rate Servers with FIFO Aggregation”, Computer Networks, Vol. 40, No. 6, pp. 683-694, 2002.
- Yuming Jiang, C.-K. Tham and C.-C. Ko, “An Approximation for Waiting Time Tail Probabilities in Multclass Systems”, IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 175-177, 2001.