Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Trygve Utstumo is an industry PhD candidate at Dept. of Cybernetics, NTNU. Since he graduated from NTNU in 2011, with a MSc in Engineering Robotics, he has been working with Adigo AS, www.adigo.no.
Adigo AS has Precision Agriculture as a main focus area, where the Asterix project is an important focus. Adigo cooperates with Bioforsk Plantehelse, NMBU, Yara and NTNU in several projects.
Asterix - Automatic weed control in row-crops
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2013) Implementation and Comparison of Attitude Estimation Methods for Agricultural Robotics. Elsevier IFAC Publications / IFAC Proceedings series. vol. 4 (1).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2015) Non-linear model predictive control for constrained robot navigation in row crops. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology - ICIT 2015.
- (2015) Experimental comparison of adaptive controllers for trajectory tracking in agricultural robotics. 19th International Conference on System Theory, Control and Computing (ICSTCC).
- (2014) Design and control of precision drop-on-demand herbicide application in agricultural robotics. ICARCV 2014: Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision.
- (2014) Asterix - Automatic weed control in row-crops. Kybernetisk Fagdag - Teknisk Kybernetikk 60 år (Best Poster Award) . Institutt for Teknisk Kybernetikk, NTNU; Trondheim. 2014-11-07 - 2014-11-07.
- (2013) Implementation and Comparison of Attitude Estimation Methods for Agricultural Robotics. 4th IFAC Conference on Modelling and Control in Agriculture, Horticulture and Post Harvest Industry, 2013 . International Federation of Automatic Control; Aalto University, Espoo. 2013-08-28 - 2013-08-30.
- (2012) Field robots for research and developments in site-specific weed management - Norwegian activities. First International Conference on Robotics and associated High-technologies and Equipment for agriculture (RHEA) . RHEA consortium; Pisa. 2012-09-19 - 2012-09-21.