Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
(Se engelsk versjon for mer informasjon / see English version for more information)
Professor, inst. for Marin teknologi, NTNU - Marin hydrodynamikk, 2015 -
PhD fra inst. for Marin teknologi, NTNU (2009) - Marin hydrodynamikk
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Experimental and numerical investigations of monopile ringing in irregular finite-depth water waves. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 68.
- (2017) Higher harmonic wave loads on a vertical cylinder in finite water depth. Journal of Fluid Mechanics.
- (2016) Simplified CFD modeling for bilge keel force and hull pressure distribution on a rotating cylinder. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 58.
- (2015) Wave-induced response of a floating two-dimensional body with a moonpool. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. vol. 373 (2033).
- (2015) Experimental and numerical study of an aquaculture net cage with floater in waves and current. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 54.
- (2015) Nonlinear roll damping, a numerical parameter study. ISOPE - International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2015-January.
- (2014) Experimental and numerical investigation of wave resonance in moonpools at low forward speed. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 47.
- (2012) Gap resonance analyzed by a new domain-decomposition method combining potential and viscous flow DRAFT. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 34.
- (2012) Modelling of Current Loads on Aquaculture Net Cages. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 34.
- (2010) A two-dimensional numerical and experimental study of resonant coupled ship and piston-mode motion. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 32 (2).
- (2009) Studies on Resonant Water Motion Between a Ship and a Fixed Terminal in Shallow Water. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 131 (2).
- (2008) Application of a vortex tracking method to the piston-like behaviour in a semi-entrained vertical gap. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 30 (1).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Reproduction of Monopile Ringing Events in Reduced-Duration Model Tests. ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 7B: Ocean Engineering.
- (2016) Bilge keel induced roll damping of an FPSO with sponsons. ASME 2016 35th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering Volume 1: Offshore Technology; Offshore Geotechnics.
- (2015) An assessment of prediction methods for waves inside the moonpool of a vessel(comparisons of numerical solutions with experiments). Proceedings ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering Volume 11: Prof. Robert F. Beck Honoring Symposium on Marine Hydrodynamics.
- (2015) The influence of fish on the mooring loads of a floating fish farm. Proceedings 7th International Conference on HYDROELASTICITY IN MARINE TECHNOLOGY Split, Croatia, September 16th – 19th 2015.
- (2015) An investigation of riser fairing instability. ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering Volume 2: CFD and VIV.
- (2015) An experimental and numerical investigation of a box-shaped object in moonpool; a three-dimensional study. ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering.
- (2014) Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Ship Roll Damping With and Without Bilge Keels. 33rd International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering Volume 1B: Offshore Technology.
- (2013) A Numerical Parameter Study on Current Forces on Circular Aquaculture Net Cages. 32nd International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering Odd M. Faltinsen Honoring Symposium on Marine Hydrodynamics.