Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Identification of genes affecting alginate biosynthesis in Pseudomonas fluorescens by screening a transposon insertion library. BMC Genomics. vol. 18:11.
- (2016) Thraustochytrids as production organisms for docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), squalene, and carotenoids. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 100 (10).
- (2014) Anti-microbial and cytotoxic 1,6-dihydroxyphenazine-5,10-dioxide (iodinin) produced by Streptosporangium sp. DSM 45942 isolated from the fjord sediment. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 98 (2).
- (2013) Mapping global effects of the anti-sigma factor MucA in Pseudomonas fluorescens SBW25 through genome-scale metabolic modeling. BMC Systems Biology. vol. 7 (19).
- (2013) Combinatorial Mutagenesis and Selection of Improved Signal Sequences and Their Application for High-Level Production of Translocated Heterologous Proteins in Escherichia coli. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 79 (2).
- (2013) Functional Characterization of Key Enzymes involved in L-Glutamate Synthesis and Degradation in the Thermotolerant and Methylotrophic Bacterium Bacillus methanolicus. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 79 (17).
- (2013) Methylotrophic Bacillus methanolicus encodes two chromosomal and one plasmid born NAD+ dependent methanol dehydrogenase paralogs with different catalytic and biochemical properties. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (3).
- (2013) Investigating alginate production and carbon utilization in Pseudomonas fluorescens SBW25 using mass spectrometry-based metabolic profiling. Metabolomics. vol. 9 (2).
- (2013) High production of recombinant Norwegian salmonid alphavirus E1 and E2 proteins in Escherichia coli by fusion to secretion signal sequences and removal of hydrophobic domains. Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering. vol. 18 (4).
- (2013) Mannuronan C-5 Epimerases Suited for Tailoring of Specific Alginate Structures Obtained by High-Throughput Screening of an Epimerase Mutant Library. Biomacromolecules. vol. 14 (8).
- (2012) Rapid reagentless quantification of alginate biosynthesis in Pseudomonas fluorescens bacteria mutants using FT-IR spectroscopy coupled to multivariate partial least squares regression. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. vol. 403 (9).
- (2012) Genome Sequence of Thermotolerant Bacillus methanolicus: Features and Regulation Related to Methylotrophy and Production of L-Lysine and L-Glutamate from Methanol. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 78 (15).
- (2012) Transcriptomic studies of phosphate control of primary and secondary metabolism in Streptomyces coelicolor. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 95 (1).
- (2012) Metabolic switches and adaptations deduced from the proteomes of Streptomyces coelicolor wild type and phoP mutant grown in batch culture. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. vol. 11 (2).
- (2012) Ralstonia sp U2 naphthalene dioxygenase and Comamonas sp JS765 nitrobenzene dioxygenase show differences in activity towards methylated naphthalenes. Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering. vol. 113 (2).
- (2012) Optimized submerged batch fermentation strategy for systems scale studies of metabolic switching in Streptomyces coelicolor A3(2). BMC Systems Biology. vol. 6 (59).
- (2012) Intracellular metabolite pool changes in response to nutrient depletion induced metabolic switching in Streptomyces coelicolor. Metabolites. vol. 2.
- (2011) A Technical Platform for Generating Reproducible Expression Data from Streptomyces coelicolor Batch Cultivations. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology. vol. 696 (1).
- (2011) New nystatin-related antifungal polyene macrolides with altered polyol region generated via biosynthetic engineering of Streptomyces noursei. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 77 (18).
- (2011) Initiation of Polyene Macrolide Biosynthesis: Interplay between Polyketide Synthase Domains and Modules as Revealed via Domain Swapping, Mutagenesis, and Heterologous Complementation. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 77 (19).