Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Measurement of health-related quality of life during chemotherapy -the importance of timing. Acta Oncologica. vol. 56 (5).
- (2017) Cancer cachexia associates with a systemic autophagy-inducing activity mimicked by cancer cell-derived IL-6 trans-signaling. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) Medical complexity and time to lung cancer treatment - A three-year retrospective chart review. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 17:45.
- (2016) A new removable airway stent. European Clinical Respiratory Journal. vol. 3 (1).
- (2016) New genetic signatures associated with cancer cachexia as defined by low skeletal muscle index and weight loss. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle.
- (2016) Learning endobronchial ultrasound transbronchial needle aspiration – a 6-year experience at a single institution. Clinical Respiratory Journal.
- (2015) PET/MR brain imaging: evaluation of clinical UTE-based attenuation correction. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. vol. 42 (9).
- (2015) Aggressive Treatment of Brain Metastasis Increases Survival in Patients with Lung Cancer. Journal of Pulmonary and Respiratory Medicine. vol. 5 (4).
- (2015) Changes in skeletal muscle mass during palliative chemotherapy in patients with advanced lung cancer. Acta Oncologica. vol. 54 (3).
- (2014) Arbeidsbetinget lungekreft i Sør-Trøndelag. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 134 (20).
- (2008) Carbon monoxide levels experienced by heavy smokers impair aerobic capacity and cardiac contractility and induce pathological hypertrophy. Inhalation Toxicology. vol. 20 (7).
- (2008) Release of neuroendocrine products in the pulmonary circulation during intermittent hypoxia in iisoltaed rat lung. Respiratory Physiology & Neurobiology. vol. 162 (1).
- (2008) Release of neuroendocrine products in the pulmonary circulation during intermittent hypoxia in isolated rat lung. Respiratory Physiology & Neurobiology. vol. 162 (1).
- (2007) Expression of neuroendocrine markers in non-small cell lung cancer. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). vol. 115 (2).
- (2007) The Pulmonary Neuroendocrine System. 2007. ISBN 978-82-471-3358-3.
- (2006) The effect of long-term carbon monoxide exposure on cardiovascular function in rats. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. vol. 13.
- (2006) The effects of long-term carbon monoxide exposure on the cardiovascular system in rats. Atherosclerosis Supplements. vol. 7 (3).
- (2006) Increased serum levels of chromogranin A in male smokers with airway obstruction. European Respiratory Journal. vol. 28.
- (2006) Chronic inhalation of carbon monoxide: Effects on the respiratory and cardiovascular system at doses corresponding to tobacco smoking. Toxicology. vol. 228.