Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
PhD1995, NBI 1988-2000, PEAB 2000-2003,Professor 2003. , Laval Univ.Canada (1994-1995). Fersk betong, porestruktur, transport,frost. Princeton Univ./USA 2012-2013
MSc/PhD Civil Engineering, Concrete Materials, Norwegian Institute of Technology 1986/1995, MSc: “Abrasion on High Strength Concrete”/PhD: “Cracking and scaling of concrete in wet freeze/thaw”
(2012-2013) 1 year sabbatical 2012-2013 at Princeton University, NJ, USA
(2003-2005) Professor, Narvik College (http://www.hin.no/index.php?ID=5397 ) and 20 % researcher at Northern Research Institute http://www.norut.no/narvik_en//Norut-Narvik : Teaching Building materials and Building technology in Cold Climate, work included EU-Interreg funded project with Arkhangelsk State Technical University on Building technology in cold climate
(2000-2003) Contractor PEAB, Oslo (http://www.peab.com/) Quality and HES incl. concrete procurement, R&D, last year Head HES reporting to managing director of the Norwegian subsidiary
(1988-2000) Researcher Norwegian Building Research Institute, Oslo, Research assignments for companies, Norwegian Research Council, EU etc on concrete materials, incl.3 year PhD-leave, and,
(1994-1995) 1 year research visit Laval University, Quebec, Canada
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Measurement of particle size distribution and specific surface area for crushed concrete aggregate fines. Advanced Powder Technology. vol. 28 (3).
- (2017) Three dimensional shape analysis of concrete aggregate ﬁnes produced by VSI crushing. Powder Technology. vol. 308.
- (2017) Comparison of 2-D and 3-D shape analysis of concrete aggregate ﬁnes from VSI crushing. Powder Technology. vol. 309.
- (2017) Influence of crushed aggregate fines with micro-proportioned particle size distributions on rheology of cement paste. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 80.
- (2017) Bleeding and sedimentation of cement paste measured by hydrostatic pressure and Turbiscan. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 76.
- (2016) Crushed sand in concrete - Effect of particle shape in different fractions and filler propertties on rheology. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 71.
- (2016) Freeze–thaw resistance of sprayed concrete in tunnel linings. Materials and Structures. vol. 49 (8).
- (2015) Sand production with VSI crushing and air classification: Optimising fines grading for concrete production with micro-proportioning. Minerals Engineering. vol. 78.
- (2015) CONCRETE-ICE ABRASION MECHANICS. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 73.
- (2015) Concrete ice abrasion rig and wear measurements. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions.
- (2014) Filler from crushed aggregate for concrete: pore structure, specific surface, particle shape and size distribution. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 54.
- (2014) Aerogel-Incorporated Concrete: An Experimental Study. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 52.
- (2014) Measuring sedimentation and bleeding of fresh paste with hydrostatic pressure. Nordic Concrete Research. vol. 49.
- (2014) Model and test methods for stability of fresh cement paste. Advances in Civil Engineering Materials. vol. 3 (2).
- (2013) Analytical and experimental study on thermal conductivity of hardened cement pastes. Materials and Structures. vol. 46 (9).
- (2013) Visualizing and simulating flow conditions in concrete form filling using pigments. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 49.
- (2013) Sample preparation technique on interfacial transition zone of steel fiber reinforced mortar. Concrete Research Letters. vol. 4 (4).
- (2013) Influence of water/cement ratio, admixtures and filler on sedimentation and bleeding of cement paste. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 54.
- (2012) Effect of internal hydrophobation, silica fume and w/c on compressive strength of hardened cement pastes. World Journal of Engineering. vol. 9 (1).
- (2011) Study of interfacial microstructure, fracture energy, compressive energy and debonding load of steel fiber-reinforced mortar. Materials and Structures. vol. 44 (8).