Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Parametric structural analysis for a platform supply vessel at conceptual design phase – a sensitivity study via design of experiments. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 12.
- (2017) The Influence of model fidelity and uncertainties in the conceptual design of Arctic maritime transport systems. Ship Technology Research. vol. 64 (1).
- (2017) Assessing the safety effects of cooperative intelligent transportsystems: A bowtie analysis approach. Accident Analysis and Prevention. vol. 99.
- (2017) Semi-empirical level ice resistance prediction methods. Ship Technology Research. vol. 64 (1).
- (2017) Methodology to assess the floe size and distribution along a ship hull during model scale ice tests for self-propelled ships sailing ahead in level ice. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 12.
- (2017) Propeller torque load and propeller shaft torque response correlation during ice-propeller interaction. Journal of Marine Science and Application. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) A simulation-based probabilistic design method for arctic sea transport systems. Journal of Marine Science and Application. vol. 15 (4).
- (2016) Assessment of the applicability of goal- and risk-based design on Arctic sea transport systems. Ocean Engineering. vol. 128.
- (2016) Optimizing integrated reference cases in the OCTAVIUS project. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 50.
- (2016) Influence of bow design on ice breaking resistance. Ocean Engineering. vol. 119.
- (2016) Transient simulation of the propulsion machinery system operating in ice – Modeling approach. Ocean Engineering. vol. 124.
- (2015) Integrated multi-domain system modelling and simulation for offshore crane operations. Ship Technology Research. vol. 62 (1).
- (2015) Structural response comparison using different approaches to account for ice loading. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions.
- (2015) Delay risk analysis of ship sailing the northern sea route. Ship Technology Research. vol. 62 (1).
- (2015) A framework for a design and optimization platform for ships in arctic conditions. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions. vol. 2015-January.
- (2015) On the scalability of model- scale ice experiments. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 137 (5).
- (2014) Optimization-based material parameter identification for the numerical simulation of sea ice in four-point bending. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). vol. 228 (1).
- (2014) A risk-based evaluation ice-strengthened hull structures. Transactions - Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers. vol. 122.
- (2014) A framework for risk assessment for maritime transportation systems—A case study for open sea collisions involving RoPax vessels. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 124.
- (2014) A Decision-based Design Approach for Ships Operating in Open Water and Ice. Journal of Ship Production and Design. vol. 30 (3).