Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2016) Daily Physical Activity in Total Hip Arthroplasty Patients Undergoing Different Surgical Approaches A Cohort Study. American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- (2016) Preoperative pain catastrophizing and postoperative pain after total knee arthroplasty: A prospective cohort study with one year follow-up. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 17:214.
- (2016) Muscular strength after total hip arthroplasty. A prospective comparison of 3 surgical approaches. Acta Orthopaedica. vol. 87 (1).
- (2015) Perioperative local infiltration anesthesia with ropivacaine has no effect on postoperative pain after total hip arthroplasty. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial with 116 patients. Acta Orthopaedica. vol. 86 (6).
- (2015) 1-year follow-up of 920 hip and knee arthroplasty patients after implementing fast-track: Good outcomes in a Norwegian university hospital. Acta Orthopaedica. vol. 86 (1).
- (2010) Hyperoxic interval training in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients with oxygen desaturation at peak exercise. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 20 (1).
- (2010) Unilateral vs. bilateral total hip arthroplasty - the influence of medial femoral head offset and effects on strength and aerobic endurance capacity. HIP International. vol. 20 (2).
- (2010) Early Postoperative Maximal Strength Training Improves Work Efficiency 6-12 Months after Osteoarthritis-Induced Total Hip Arthroplasty in Patients Younger Than 60 Years. American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. vol. 89 (4).
- (2009) Aerobic high intensity one and two legs interval cycling in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: the sum of the parts is greater than the whole. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 106 (4).
- (2009) Aerobic high intensity one-legged interval cycling improves peak oxygen uptake in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease patients; No additional effect from hyperoxia. International Journal of Sports Medicine. vol. 30 (12).
- (2009) Early Maximal Strength Training Is an Efficient Treatment for Patients Operated With Total Hip Arthroplasty. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. vol. 90 (10).
- (2009) Early Maximal Strength Training Is an Efficient Treatment for Patients Operated With Total Hip Arthroplasty. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. vol. 90.
- (2006) Hyperoxia during High Intensity Aerobic Training and Testing in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 38 (5).