Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
2016–Present: Postdoctoral fellow
- Research area: Fuel cells and hydrogen in maritime transport
- Project: FME MoZEES (Centre for Environment-friendly Energy Research: Mobility Zero Emission Energy Systems) (http://mozees.no/)
- NTNU's strategic research area: NTNU Oceans (https://www.ntnu.edu/oceans)
- Mentor: Ingrid Schjølberg (https://www.ntnu.edu/employees/ingrid.schjolberg)
- Assistant operating agent for IEA-HIA Task 39: Hydrogen in Maritime Transport (International Energy Agency- Hydrogen Implementing Agreement Task 39) (https://www.ntnu.edu/oceans/iea-hydrogen). Responsibilities:
- Assisting in organising and implementing the Task
- Identifying and inviting academic and industry partners to join the Task
- Arranging two expert workshops per annum
2016: PhD in Marine Technology, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- Thesis: Energy efficiency and emission abatement in the fishing fleet
- Supervisors: Harald Ellingsen (https://www.ntnu.edu/employees/harald.ellingsen) Ingrid Bouwer Utne (http://www.ntnu.edu/employees/ingrid.b.utne)
- Statistical analysis of Norwegian fisheries with respect to energy consumption (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2015.06.114)
- Modeling machinery system of a fishing vessel by Bond Graph method to monitor energy flow during various operations. A collaboration with National Research Council of Italy, Institute of Marine Sciences, Fisheries Section (CNR-ISMAR) (http://proceedings.asmedigitalcollection.asme.org/proceeding.aspx?articleid=1912095)
- Studying the reasons behind energy efficiency gap in shipping (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2014.03.056 ) A collaboration with Energy Management in Practice II project (EMIP II) involving Klaveness Ship Management, Wilh. Wilhelmsen, BW Gas, Grieg Star Shipping, Solvang, MARINTEK, Marorka, Kongsberg Maritime and NTNU (http://www.marorka.com/framework-bridge-energy-efficiency-gap-shipping/)
- Using Systems Engineering approach to clarify safety and economic aspects of fueling fishing vessels with LNG (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.trd.2016.10.032)
- Investigating the interactions between various environmental regulations in shipping and their side effects (http://proceedings.asmedigitalcollection.asme.org/proceeding.aspx?articleid=2571069)
- Teaching assistance (MSc courses): (i) Design of special vessels (formerly: fishing vessel and workboat design) and (ii) Sustainable utilization of marine resources
2014: Summer school, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), www.lse.ac.uk, Environmental economics and sustainable development
2011: MSc in Naval Architecture, Ship Structure, Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic)
- Thesis: Modeling and evaluation of the ultimate strength of composite ships using finite element method
2008: BSc in Naval Architecture, Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic)
- Thesis: Investigation into IACS common structural rules and their effects on structural design of tankers
2004: High school diploma in Mathematics and Physics
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) LNG-fuelled fishing vessels: A systems engineering approach. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 50.
- (2016) Energy efficiency of Norwegian fisheries from 2003 to 2012. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 112, Part 5.
- (2014) A framework to bridge the energy efficiency gap in shipping. Energy. vol. 69.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2016) Environmental Regulations in Shipping: Interactions and Side Effects. ASME 2016 35th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 7: Ocean Engineering.
- (2015) Decision-making support for the design of LNG-propelled fishing vessels. Proceedings of the 12th International Marine Design Conference (IMDC 2015)- Volume 3.
- (2014) A Bond Graph Approach to Improve the Energy Efficiency of Ships. 33rd International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering Volume 8B: Ocean Engineering.
- (2016) Energy efficiency and emission abatement in the fishing fleet. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-2002-9.