Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Effects of socio-demographic characteristics and household water management on Aedes aegypti production in suburban and rural villages in Laos and Thailand. Parasites & Vectors. vol. 10 (170).
- (2016) Contribution of Wastewater Irrigation to Soil Transmitted Helminths Infection among Vegetable Farmers in Kumasi, Ghana. PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases. vol. 10 (12).
- (2016) Comparative techno-economic assessment of a converted DC refrigerator and a conventional AC refrigerator both powered by solar PV. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 72.
- (2015) iGeoTrans – a novel iOS application for GPS positioning in geosciences. Geocarto International. vol. 30 (2).
- (2015) A probabilistic assessment of the contribution of wastewater-irrigated lettuce to Escherichia coli O157:H7 infection risk and disease burden in Kumasi, Ghana. Journal of Water and Health. vol. 13 (1).
- (2014) Comparative assessment of the bacterial communities associated with Aedes aegypti larvae and water from domestic water storage containers. Parasites & Vectors. vol. 7 (1).
- (2014) Multiple Linear Regression Models for Estimating Microbial Load in a Drinking Water Source: Case from the Glomma River, Norway. Vann. vol. 49 (3).
- (2014) Evaluating the Trend and Extreme Values of Faecal Indicator Organisms in a Raw Water Source: A Potential Approach for Watershed Management and Optimizing Water Treatment Practice. Environmental Processes. vol. 1 (3).
- (2014) Control de diarrea y dengue en escuelas primarias rurales de Colombia: protocolo de estudio para un ensayo aleatorio y controlado por conglomerados. Revista Salud Bosque. vol. 4 (1).
- (2013) Relationship between Aedes aegypti production and occurrence of Escherichia coli in domestic water storage containers in rural and sub-urban villages in Thailand and Laos. Acta Tropica. vol. 126 (3).
- (2013) Norwegian drinking water supply systems and risk management: guidelines, directives and microbial risk assessment. Vann. vol. 04.
- (2013) Risk Factor Analysis of diarrhoeal disease incidence in faecal sludge applying farmers´households in Tamale, Ghana. Journal of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for Development. vol. 3 (2).
- (2013) Modeling the die-off of E. coli and Ascaris in wastewater-irrigated vegetables: implications for microbial health risk reduction associated with irrigation cessation. Water Science and Technology. vol. 68 (5).
- (2013) A comparative cohort study of the effect of rainfall and temperature on diarrhoeal disease in faecal sludge and non-faecal sludge applying communities, Northern Ghana. Journal of Water and Climate Change. vol. 4 (2).
- (2012) Diarrhea and dengue control in rural primary schools in Colombia: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 13 (182).
- (2011) Cost-effectiveness of options for reducing health risks in areas where food crops are irrigated with treated or untreated wastewater. Water international. vol. 36 (4).
- (2009) Virus removal by unsaturated wastewater filtration: effects of biofilm accumulation and hydrophobicity. Water Science and Technology. vol. 60 (2).
- (2009) Long-term Hygienic Barrier Efficiency of a Compact On-site Wastewater Treatment System. Journal of Environmental Quality. vol. 38 (6).
- (2008) Quantification of the health risk associated with wastewater reuse in Accra, Ghana: a contribution toward local guidelines. Journal of Water and Health. vol. 6 (4).
- (2007) Integrating Quantitative Microbial Risk Assessment into Health Risk Management of Water Supply Systems in Norway. Vann. vol. 42 (VANN nr 4, 2007).