Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) The coherence of macrocirculation, microcirculation, and tissue metabolic response during nontraumatic hemorrhagic shock in swine. Physiological Reports. vol. 5 (7).
- (2017) Bronchial microdialysis monitoring of inflammatory response in open abdominal aortic aneurysm repair; an observational study. Physiological Reports.
- (2016) Cardiac function assessed by exercise echocardiography on the first morning after coronary artery bypass grafting. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging. vol. 36 (4).
- (2016) Team talk and team activity in simulated medical emergencies: a discourse analytical approach. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 24 (135).
- (2016) Cardiac power parameters during hypovolemia, induced by the lower body negative pressure technique, in healthy volunteers. BMC Anesthesiology. vol. 16 (31).
- (2016) Minimally invasive beat-by-beat monitoring of cardiac power in normal hearts and during acute ventricular dysfunction. Physiological Reports. vol. 4:e12989 (19).
- (2015) Elevated arterial lactate concentrations early after coronary artery bypass grafting are associated with increased anaerobic metabolism in skeletal muscle. Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. vol. 29 (2).
- (2015) The precision of pulmonary artery catheter bolus thermodilution cardiac output measurements varies with the clinical situation. Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. vol. 29 (4).
- (2014) Team competence among nurses in an intensive care unit: The feasibility of in situ simulation and assessing non-technical skills. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 30 (6).
- (2014) Animal study assessing safety of an acoustic coupling fluid that holds the potential to avoid surgically induced artifacts in 3D ultrasound guided operations. BMC Medical Imaging. vol. 14 (11).
- (2013) Cardiac power integral: a new method for monitoring cardiovascular performance. Physiological Reports. vol. 1 (6).
- (2013) Blood Glucose Control Using a Novel Continuous Blood Glucose Monitor and Repetitive Intravenous Insulin Boluses: Exploiting Natural Insulin Pulsatility as a Principle for a Future Artificial Pancreas. International Journal of Endocrinology.
- (2012) Three-Dimensional Electromagnetic Navigation vs. Fluoroscopy for Endovascular Aneurysm Repair: A Prospective Feasibility Study in Patients. Journal of Endovascular Therapy. vol. 19 (1).
- (2012) Comparison of arterial and mixed venous blood glucose levels in hemodynamically unstable pigs: implications for location of a continuous glucose sensor. Acta Diabetologica. vol. 49 (6).
- (2012) Pharmacology of Intravenous Insulin Administration: Implications for Future Closed-Loop Glycemic Control by the Intravenous/Intravenous Route. Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics. vol. 14 (1).
- (2011) Three-Dimensional Endovascular Navigation With Electromagnetic Tracking: Ex Vivo and In Vivo Accuracy. Journal of Endovascular Therapy. vol. 18 (2).
- (2011) Continuous Measurement of Blood Glucose Validation of a New Intravascular Sensor. Anesthesiology. vol. 114 (1).
- (2010) Hvordan oppnå fri luftvei?. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 130 (5).
- (2010) Bronchial microdialysis of cytokines in the epithelial lining fluid in experimental intestinal ischemia and reperfusion before onset of manifest lung injury. Shock. vol. 34 (5).
- (2008) Pharmacokinetics of intraperitoneally instilled aminophylline, terbutaline and tobramycin in pigs. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 52 (2).