Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Ill-Structured Commercial Ship Design Problems: The Responsive System Comparison Method on an Offshore Vessel Case. Journal of Ship Production and Design.
- (2015) Remanufacturing as a Sustainable Strategy in Shipbuilding Industry. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 460 (1).
- (2014) Strategies for customized shipbuilding with different customer order decoupling points. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). vol. 228 (4).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Preparing for a Digital Future – Experiences and Implications from a Maritime Domain Perspective. 16th International Conference on Computer and IT Applications in the Maritime Industries.
- (2015) Better decision making to improve robustness of OCV designs. Proceedings of the 12th International Marine Design Conference (IMDC 2015)- Volume 3.
- (2015) Parametric OSV Design Studies – precision and quality assurance via updated statistics. Proceedings of the 12th International Marine Design Conference (IMDC 2015) - Volume 2.
- (2015) Lifecycle properties of stability - beyond pure technical thinking. 12th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON THE STABILITY OF SHIPS AND OCEAN VEHICLES - STAB 2015.
- (2015) Quantifying value robustness of OSV designs taking into consideration medium to long term stakeholders’ expectations. Proceedings of the 12th International Marine Design Conference (IMDC 2015) - Volume 2.
- (2015) Epoch Era Analysis in the Design of the Next Generation Offshore Subsea Construction Vessels. Proceedings of 2015 10th System of Systems Engineering Conferences (SoSE): May 17-20 2015 San Antonio, TX, USA.
- (2014) Data-Driven Documents (D3) Applied to Conceptual Ship Design Knowledge. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Computer and IT Applications in the Maritime Industries (COMPIT).
- (2013) ÉMIS - Effective Ship Design, Engineering and Fabrication: - Facilitation of beyond state of the art modular and standardized ship design, engineering and fabrication approaches. 2013.