Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Enhet for anvendt klinisk forskning
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Prevalence and predictors of irritable bowel syndrome in patients with morbid obesity: a cross-sectional study. BMC Obesity. vol. 4 (22).
- (2017) Anti-Saccharomyces cerevisiae antibodies (ASCA) are associated with body fat mass and systemic inflammation, but not with dietary yeast consumption: a cross-sectional study. BMC Obesity. vol. 4 (28).
- (2016) Diagnostikk av irritabel tarmsyndrom – finnes det gode biomarkører?. Bioingeniøren. vol. 51 (8).
- (2016) Faecal short-chain fatty acids - a diagnostic biomarker for irritable bowel syndrome?. BMC Gastroenterology. vol. 16:51.
- (2016) Patients with depression display cytokine levels in serum and cerebrospinal fluid similar to patients with diffuse neurological symptoms without a defined diagnosis. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. vol. 12.
- (2016) The effect of ApoE e4 on blood pressure in patients with and without depression. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. vol. 12.
- (2016) Changes in patient safety culture after restructuring of intensive care units: Two cross-sectional studies. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 32.
- (2016) The association between patient safety culture and burnout and sense of coherence: A cross-sectional study in restructured and not restructured intensive care units. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 36.
- (2015) Are measurements of patient safety culture and adverse events valid and reliable? Results from a cross sectional study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 15 (186).
- (2015) Cognitive Functions and Depression in Patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Gastroenterology Research and Practice. vol. 2015.
- (2015) Predictors of health-related quality of life in patients with irritable bowel syndrome. A cross-sectional study in Norway. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. vol. 13 (1).
- (2015) Det første nasjonale møtet om funksjonelle mage-tarm-lidelser (FGID) 18. mars 2015. NGF-nytt. vol. 22 (2).
- (2015) The Culture of Incident Reporting and Feedback: A Cross-Sectional Study in a Hospital Setting. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 5.
- (2014) Forstoppelsesdominert irritabel tarm syndrom – hva er nytt for en kliniker?. BestPractice Gastroenterologi. vol. 3.
- (2014) Differences in medication knowledge and risk of errors between graduating nursing students and working registered nurses: comparative study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 14 (580).
- (2014) Improvement of drug dose calculations by classroom teaching or e-learning: a randomised controlled trial in nurses. BMJ Open. vol. 4 (10).
- (2013) Vitamin B6 deficiency and diseases in elderly people - a study in nursing homes. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 13.
- (2013) Vitamin B6 in plasma - sample stability and the reference limits. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. vol. 73 (6).
- (2012) Probiotics, Symptoms, and Gut Microbiota: What Are the Relations? A Randomized Controlled Trial in Subjects with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Gastroenterology Research and Practice.
- (2012) Drugs and Constipation in Elderly in Nursing Homes: What Is the Relation?. Gastroenterology Research and Practice.