Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Mitigating risk in global supplies to the maritime industry. International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management (IJMTM). vol. 31 (1/2/3).
- (2017) Reverse logistics as a complex system : a case study of waste management in the Norwegian offshore petroleum industry. International Journal of Design & Nature and Ecodynamics. vol. 12 (3).
- (2017) Conceptual modelling of upstream offshore seaweed supply. International Journal of Design & Nature and Ecodynamics. vol. 12 (4).
- (2017) Integrating in a complex networked local fresh fish supply system. Proceedings in Food System Dynamics.
- (2017) On complexity, ecosystems, and sustainability in local food supply : a case study on fresh seafood supply. International Journal on Food System Dynamics. vol. 8 (3).
- (2017) Vendor-managed inventory as data interchange strategy in the networked collaboration of a Vietnam ship parts supplier and its customers. Information Technology for Development.
- (2016) Aligning end-to-end seafood supply through a series of markets. International Journal of Production Economics. vol. 173.
- (2016) Developing exchange in short local foods supply chains. International Journal on Food System Dynamics. vol. 7 (3).
- (2016) Developing the service value : a case study of waste management in offshore petroleum logistics. Wit Transactions on Ecology and The Environment. vol. 202.
- (2016) Adapting supply chain management for local foods logistics. Proceedings in Food System Dynamics.
- (2016) Agent-based modelling of offshore upstream petroleum logistics. International Journal of Design & Nature and Ecodynamics. vol. 11 (4).
- (2016) Safeguarding export and import transactions through relationships and networking. International Journal of Export Marketing. vol. 1 (1).
- (2016) Systems analytics approach using wireless sensor network technologies and big data visualization for continuous assessment of air quality in a workplace environment. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. vol. 24 (1).
- (2016) Mitigating risk in the tuna supply through traceability system development. International Food and Agribusiness Management Review. vol. 19 (1).
- (2016) Developing electronic mango traceability in Indonesia. Supply Chain Forum: an International Journal. vol. 17 (1).
- (2016) Social interaction and price transmission in multi-tier food supply chains. Journal of Operations and Supply Chain Management (JOSCM). vol. 9 (1).
- (2015) Customer-responsive supply of local foods. Operations and Supply Chain Management. vol. 8 (3).
- (2015) The case of Valldal branded strawberries. International Food and Agribusiness Management Review. vol. 18 (4).
- (2015) IT-enabled process development : a case study of the purchasing challenges of a petroleum logistics firm. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. vol. 23 (1).
- (2014) Food product traceability and customer value. Global Business Review. vol. 15 (4S).