Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Uterine artery doppler measurements during first and second trimesters of normal pregnancy. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 96 (3).
- (2017) Effects Of Changes in Depressive Symptoms and Cardiorespiratory Fitness on All-cause Mortality: The HUNT Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise.
- (2017) Effect of supervised exercise training during pregnancy on neonatal and maternal outcomes among overweight and obese women. Secondary analyses of the ETIP trial: A randomised controlled trial. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (3).
- (2017) Resistance training in addition to multidisciplinary rehabilitation for patients with chronic pain in the low back: Study protocol. Contemporary Clinical Trials Communications. vol. 6.
- (2017) Cerebrospinal fluid A?43 is reduced in early-onset compared to late-onset Alzheimer's disease, but has similar diagnostic accuracy to A?42. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 9.
- (2017) Surgery for Herniated Lumbar Disk in Individuals 65 Years of Age or Older: A Multicenter Observational Study. JAMA Surgery. vol. 152 (5).
- (2017) Histopathological Features in Relation to Pretreatment Growth in Glioblastoma Patients. World Neurosurgery.
- (2017) Hospital readmission within 10 years post stroke: Frequency, type and timing. BMC Neurology. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) Generic care pathway for elderly patients in need of home care services after discharge from hospital: a cluster randomised controlled trial. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 17 (275).
- (2017) Does Pretreatment Tumor Growth Hold Prognostic Information for Patients with Glioblastoma?. World Neurosurgery. vol. 101.
- (2017) Does an integrated care intervention for COPD patients have long-term effects on quality of life and patient activation? A prospective, open, controlled single-center intervention study. PLoS ONE. vol. 12:e0167887 (1).
- (2017) Absolute and relative accelerometer thresholds for determining the association between physical activity and metabolic syndrome in the older adults: The Generation-100 study. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 17.
- (2017) Mental health, cardiorespiratory fitness and brain volumes: Cross-sectional and longitudinal results from the HUNT-MRI study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (5).
- (2016) Constipation and Laxative Use among Nursing Home Patients: Prevalence and Associations Derived from the Residents Assessment Instrument for Long-Term Care Facilities (interRAI LTCF). Gastroenterology Research and Practice. vol. 2016:1215746.
- (2016) Exploring faecal incontinence in nursing home patients: a cross-sectional study of prevalence and associations derived from the Residents Assessment Instrument for Long-Term Care Facilities. Journal of Advanced Nursing. vol. 72 (7).
- (2016) The Surgical Workforce and Surgical Provider Productivity in Sierra Leone: A Countrywide Inventory. World Journal of Surgery. vol. 40 (6).
- (2016) Exercise training in pregnancy for women with BMI ≥ 28. A randomized controlled trial. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 48 (5).
- (2016) Exercise training and weight gain in obese pregnant women: a randomized controlled trial (ETIP Trial). PLoS Medicine. vol. 13:1002079 (7).
- (2016) Cardiac function associated with previous, current and repeated depression and anxiety symptoms in a healthy population: the HUNT study. Open heart. vol. 3 (1).
- (2016) Influence of gender and repeated urine sampling on the association of albuminuria with coronary events. Nephron. Clinical practice. vol. 133 (1).