Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Professor in clinical adult psychology, and statistics and psychometrics. Clinical psychologist, and educated within Metacognitive Therapy (MCT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Research interests: resilience, psychometrics, anxiety, depression, clinical treatment trials using MCT and CBT, developmental psychopathology, and nevropsychological aspects related to psychopathology.
Member of the board at Department of Psychology, NTNU
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Stress of home life and gender role socializations, family cohesion, and symptoms of anxiety and depression. Women & health.
- (2017) Anxiety symptoms mediate the relationship between exposure to stressful negative life events and depressive symptoms: A conditional process modelling of the protective effects of resilience. Asian Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 29.
- (2017) Måleegenskaper ved den norske versjonen av The Social Phobia and Anxiety Inventory for Children (SPAI-C). PsykTestBARN. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) Metacognitive therapy for depression in adults: A waiting list randomized controlled trial with six months follow-up. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Cognitive and metacognitive predictors of symptom improvement following treatment for social anxiety disorder: A secondary analysis from a randomized controlled trial. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy.
- (2017) Worry and Metacognitions as Predictors of Anxiety Symptoms: A Prospective Study. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2016) Adolescent stress and symptoms of anxiety and depression: Resilience explains and differentiates the relationships. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 203.
- (2016) The resilience scale for adults in Italy: a validation study comparing clinical substance abusers with a nonclinical sample. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors. vol. 30 (4).
- (2016) Resilience factors play an important role in the mental health of parents when children survive acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 105 (1).
- (2016) The Norwegian Translation of the Adult Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Quality of Life Scale: Validation and Assessment of QoL in 313 Adults With ADHD. Journal of Attention Disorders.
- (2016) Metacognitions in obsessive-compulsive disorder: A psychometric study of the Metacognitions Questionnaire-30. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. vol. 11.
- (2016) Metacognitive Therapy in Major Depression: An Open Trial of Comorbid Cases. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice.
- (2016) Early neuropsychological findings in mild traumatic brain injury: A prospective cohort study. Brain Injury. vol. 30 (5-6).
- (2016) Personality traits, gender differences and symptoms of anhedonia: What does the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HADS) measure in nonclinical settings?. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 57 (2).
- (2016) Metacognitive Therapy applications in Social Anxiety Disorder: An exploratory study of the individual and combined effects of the Attention Training Technique and Situational Attentional Refocusing. Journal of Experimental Psychopathology. vol. 7 (4).
- (2015) The Italian validation study of the resilience scale for adults (RSA). Bollettino di psicologia applicata. vol. 272.
- (2015) RESILIENCE AND MENTAL HEALTH IN PARENTS OF CHILDREN SURVIVING ACUTE LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKEMIA. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. vol. 62.
- (2015) The cross-cultural validity of the Resilience Scale for Adults: A comparison between Norway and Brazil. BMC Psychology. vol. 3:18.
- (2015) Symptoms of depression and anxiety before and after myocardial infarction: The HUNT 2 and HUNT 3 Study. Psychology, Health & Medicine. vol. 20 (5).
- (2015) Metacognition in eating disorders: Comparison of women with eating disorders, self-reported history of eating disorders or psychiatric problems, and healthy controls. Eating Behaviors. vol. 16.