Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2015) Boundary objects in collaborative work and learning. Information Systems Frontiers. vol. 18 (1).
- (2015) Creating safe and effective learning environment for emergency management training using virtual reality. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. vol. 23 (1).
- (2014) Increasing immersiveness into a 3D virtual world : motion-tracking and natural navigation in vAcademia. IERI procedia. vol. 7.
- (2014) Collaborative Work and Learning with Large Amount of Graphical Content in a 3D Virtual World Using Texture Generation Model Built on Stream Processors. International Journal of Multimedia Data Engineering and Management (IJMDEM). vol. 5 (2).
- (2013) Asynchronous Immersive Classes in a 3D Virtual World: Extended Description of vAcademia. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 7848.
- (2012) Educational visualizations in 3D collaborative virtual environments: a methodology. Interactive Technology and Smart Education. vol. 9 (1).
- (2012) Learning Computer-Mediated Cooperation in 3D Visualization Projects. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 7467.
- (2011) Virtual Campus in the Context of an Educational Virtual City. The Journal of Interactive Learning Research. vol. 22 (2).
- (2010) Learning in Technology-Rich Environments: Second Life vs. Moodle. Software Engineering and Applications. vol. 688.
- (2010) Working on Educational Content in 3D Collaborative Virtual Environments: Challenges and Implications. Software Engineering and Applications. vol. 709.
- (2010) Virtual Campus of NTNU as an Arena for Educational Activities. Software Engineering and Applications. vol. 688.
- (2009) Virtual City as a Place for Educational and Social Activities. International Journal: Emerging Technologies in Learning. vol. 4 (S2).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2016) Collaborative Work and Learning with Large Amount of Graphical Content in a 3D Virtual World Using Texture Generation Model Built on Stream Processors. Human-Computer Interaction: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications (4 Volumes).
- (2015) 3D Virtual Worlds as a Fusion of Immersing, Visualizing, Recording, and Replaying Technologies. Fusion of Smart, Multimedia and Computer Gaming Technologies.
- (2015) An overview of capturing live experience with virtual and augmented reality. Workshop Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Intelligent Environments.
- (2015) Designing a demonstrator virtual learning environment to teach the threshold concept of space syntax : seeing from the user’s perspective. Human work interaction design : work analysis and interaction design methods for pervasive and smart workplaces : 4th IFIP 13.6 Working Conference, HWID 2015, London, UK, June 25-26, 2015, revised selected papers.
- (2015) Systems design of a virtual learning environment to teach space syntax : seeing from the user's perspective. Human Work Interaction Design – HWID2015 : pre-conference proceedings of the IFIP TC 13.6 HWID working Conference : University of West London, 25 and 26 June 2015.
- (2014) Creating and Retrieving Knowledge in 3D Virtual Worlds. Real Virtuality: About the Destruction and Multiplication of World.
- (2014) Supporting Collaborative Creativity with Educational Visualizations in 3D Virtual Worlds. New Horizons in Web Based Learning.
- (2014) Creative Collaboration in a 3D Virtual World Conducting Educational Activities, Designing Environments, and Preserving Results. Digital Systems for Open Access to Formal and Informal Learning.