Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Lundteigen har en master i teknisk kybernetikk (1993) og en PhD i RAMS fra NTNU (2009). Hun er fra 1. januar 2014 ansatt som professor i pålitelighetsvurdering. Siden august 2014 har hun ledet RAMS gruppa, og hun inngår som nestleder i det nye senteret for forskningsdrevet innovasjon SUBPRO som nestleder. Se www.ntnu.edu/subpro.
- Professor at the Department of Production and Quality Engineering
- Member of the RAMS group - Reliability, availability, maintaince, and safety
- Industry experience from oil and gas industry, including a previous postion offshore (at Ekofisk) and as a principal specialist with DNV in reliability and safety instrumented systems
- Applied reseach experience from SINTEF
PhD in safety and reliability assessment of safety instrumented systems:
- Safety instrumented systems
- Reliability assessments
- Independence and common cause failures
- Reliability requirements in light of environmental challenges
- Safety integrity and risk acceptance
- Drilling and wellintervention systems
- Railway signalling systems
- SIS related standards (IEC 61508, IEC 61511, OLF 070)
2014-: Professor, RAMS group at NTNU
2013 : Adjunct Professor, RAMS group at NTNU
2012-2013: Principal Specialist DNV
2010 - 2012: Professor, RAMS group at NTNU
2009 - 2010 — Post doc position, RAMS Group at NTNU.
- Ph.D. Scholarship holder, RAMS Group.
- Awarded the ExxonMobil price for best applied doctorial thesis at the Doctoral Degree Awards Ceremony at NTNU on June 3rd 2009. See here for more information
Research Scientist, SINTEF Institute ICT, Department for Applied Cybernetics. Group leader for Safety Critical Systems. Specialist areas: Safety Critical Systems, Integrated Operations/E-field, Petroleum Industry and Railway signalling systems.
1999-2001 — Automation Engineer (Automatiseringsleder);
Responsible for Automation systems at Nidar - Campaign based maintenance.
- Offshore Supervisor Electrical & Automation department, Specialised Maintenance, Phillips Petroleum Co Norway.
- Instrument engineer, Phillips Petroleum Co Norway; Offshore support and optimisation projects of offshore installations.
- Trainee, Phillips Petroleum Co Norway.
- Publications listed in the Christin database
- IEC 61511 maintenance team
- ROSS Gemini centre
- The Association for Electrotechnics and Automation in Industry (IFEA). Member of the professional committee for safety instrumented systems .
- Member of the editorial board for the magazine "Inside Functional Safety"
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2015) Reliability Importance of the Channels in Safety Instrumented Systems. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering. vol. 349.
- (2015) Reliability analysis of large phased-mission systems with repairable components based on the success-state sampling. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 142.
- (2013) Safety barrier analysis of MPD compares primary well control functions with conventional drilling. Drilling Contractor.
- (2013) New PFH-formulas for k-out-of-n:F-systems. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 111.
- (2013) New reliability measure for safety instrumented systems. International Journal of Reliability, Quality and Safety Engineering (IJRQSE). vol. 20 (1).
- (2012) Uncertainty assessment of reliability estimates for safety-instrumented systems. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part O, Journal of risk and reliability. vol. 226 (6).
- (2011) Reliability performance of safety instrumented systems: A common approach for both low- and high-demand mode of operation. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 96 (3).
- (2010) Management of safety integrity in the operational phase. Inside Functional Safety. vol. 1.
- (2010) Reliability of Safety Instrumented Systems: Where to direct future research?. Process safety progress. vol. 29 (4).
- (2009) Architectural constraints in IEC 61508: Do they have the intended effect?. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 94 (2).
- (2009) Reliability assessment of safety instrumented systems in the oil and gas industry: A practical approach and a case study. International Journal of Reliability, Quality and Safety Engineering (IJRQSE). vol. 16 (2).
- (2009) Integrating RAMS engineering and management with the safety life cycle of IEC 61508. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 94 (12).
- (2008) Partial stroke testing of process shutdown valves: How to determine the test coverage. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 21 (6).
- (2008) Spurious activation of safety instrumented systems in the oil and gas industry: Basic concepts and formulas. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 93 (8).
- (2007) Common cause failures in safety instrumented systems on oil and gas installations: Implementing defenses through function testing. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 20.
- (2007) Safety qualification of a software development environment. International Journal of Performability Engineering. vol. 3 (1).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2015) Using field experience in the treatment of Common Cause Failures in reliability assessment. Safety and Reliability : Methodology and Applications: Proceedings of the European safety and reliability Conference, ESREL 2014, Poland, 14-18 september 2014.
- (2012) Reliability performance of technical systems: A case study in relation to drilling operations. 11th International Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management Conference and the Annual European Safety and Reliability Conference 2012, 25-29 June 2012, Helsinki, Finland.
- (2012) Common cause failures in safety instrumented systems: Concepts and analytical approaches. 11th International Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management Conference and the Annual European Safety and Reliability Conference 2012, 25-29 June 2012, Helsinki, Finland.
- (2012) Uncertainty assessment of reliability estimates for safety instrumented systems. Advances in Safety, Reliability and Risk Management - proceedings of the European Safety and Reliability Conference, ESREL 2011.