Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Wave-Induced Accelerations of a Fish-Farm Elastic Floater: Experimental and Numerical Studies. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 140.
- (2017) A depth semi-averaged model for coastal dynamics. Physics of fluids. vol. 29 (5).
- (2017) Free-Surface Tracking in 2D with the Harmonic Polynomial Cell Method: Two Alternative Strategies. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering.
- (2017) Local and Global Properties of the Harmonic Polynomial Cell Method: In-depth Analysis in Two Dimensions. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering.
- (2017) A combined wind and wave energy-converter concept in survival mode: Numerical and experimental study in regular waves with a focus on water entry and exit. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 63.
- (2017) Improved HPC method for nonlinear wave tank. International Journal of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering.
- (2016) Implementation of Linear Potential-Flow Theory in the 6DOF Coupled Simulation of Ship Collision and Grounding Accidents. Journal of Ship Research. vol. 60 (3).
- (2015) Hydroelastic behaviour of a structure exposed to an underwater explosion. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. vol. 373:20140103 (2033).
- (2015) Gas cavity-body interactions: Efficient numerical solution. Computers & Fluids. vol. 113.
- (2015) Influence of motion coupling and nonlinear effects on parametric roll for a floating production storage and offloading platform. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. vol. 373 (2033).
- (2015) Influence of yaw-roll coupling on the behavior of a FPSO: An experimental and numerical investigation. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 51.
- (2014) Can the water on deck influence the parametric roll of a FPSO? A numerical and experimental investigation. European journal of mechanics. B, Fluids. vol. 47.
- (2014) A domain-decomposition strategy for a compressible multi-phase ﬂow interacting with a structure. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. vol. 98 (11).
- (2013) 3D Domain Decomposition for Violent Wave-Ship Interactions. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. vol. 95 (8).
- (2013) A critical investigation of smoothed particle hydrodynamics applied to problems with free-surfaces. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids. vol. 73 (7).
- (2012) 3-D seakeeping analysis with water on deck and slamming. Part 2: Experiments and physical investigation. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 33.
- (2012) 3-D seakeeping analysis with water on deck and slamming. Part 1: Numerical solver. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 33.
- (2012) The Fluid Mechanics of Splashing Bow Waves on Ships: A Hybrid BEM–SPH Analysis. Ocean Engineering. vol. 53.
- (2007) Shipping of water on a two-dimensional structure. Part 2. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. vol. 581.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Parametric Resonance of a Fishing Vessel With and Without Anti-Roll Tank: An Experimental and Numerical Study. ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 7A: Ocean Engineering.