Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
2009: PhD klinisk medisin: “Cortical hand bone loss in rheumatoid arthritis”
2003: Spesialist i revmatologi
1993: Cand. Med, Norges Naturvitenskapelige Universitet, NTNU, Trondheim
Hovedinteresser for forskning:
-Mer om the Norwegian Epidemiologic Osteoporosis Studies, NOREPOS
Høy intensitets trening hos pasienter med artritt
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Validation of FRAX and the impact of self-reported falls among elderly in a general population: the HUNT study, Norway. Osteoporosis International.
- (2017) Psoriasis, fracture risk and bone mineral density: the HUNT Study, Norway. British Journal of Dermatology. vol. 176 (5).
- (2017) Self-reported diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis has low accuracy: Data from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. J Rheumatol.. vol. 44 (8).
- (2016) Technologies for assessment of bone reflecting bone strength and bone mineral density in elderly women: An update. Women's health.. vol. 12 (2).
- (2016) On the HUNT for cardiovascular risk factors and disease in patients with psoriatic arthritis: Population-based data from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 75 (5).
- (2016) Surgery for lumbar spinal stenosis in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: A multicenter observational study. European Journal of Rheumatology. vol. 3 (2).
- (2016) Forearm fractures in Central Norway, 1999–2012: incidence, time trends, and seasonal variation. Archives of Osteoporosis. vol. 11 (7).
- (2015) Subclinical Thyroid Dysfunction and Fracture Risk A Meta-analysis. Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). vol. 313 (20).
- (2015) Prevalence and incidence rates of psoriatic arthritis in central Norway: Data from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- (2015) Use of anti-osteoporotic drugs among women in central Norway after a forearm fracture. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 25.
- (2015) Use of anti-osteoporotic drugs in central Norway after a forearm fracture. Archives of Osteoporosis. vol. 10.
- (2015) The effects of high intensity interval training in women with rheumatic disease: a pilot study. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 115 (10).
- (2014) Exploring the relationship between bone density and severity of distal radius fragility fracture in women. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research. vol. 9 (1).
- (2014) Identification of inflammation sites in arthritic joints using hyperspectral imaging. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 8947.
- (2013) Cortical hand bone porosity and its association with distal radius Fracture in middle aged and elderly women. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (7:e68405).
- (2013) Predictors of short- and long-term mortality in males and females with hip fracture - A prospective observational cohort study. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (10:e78169).
- (2013) Short- and long-term mortality in males and females with fragility hip fracture in Norway.A population-based study. Clinical Interventions in Aging. vol. 8.
- (2013) Dickkopf-1 is associated with periarticular bone loss in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Open Journal of Rheumatology and Autoimmune Diseases.
- (2013) Anti-TNF Drug Survival In Psoriatic Arthritis Patients Treated In Ordinary Clinical Practice. Arthritis and Rheumatism. vol. 65.
- (2013) Hand Bone Loss in Patients with Psoriatic Arthritis: Posthoc Analysis of IMPACT II Data Comparing Infliximab and Placebo. Journal of Rheumatology. vol. 40 (8).