Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2014) Strategies for customized shipbuilding with different customer order decoupling points. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). vol. 228 (4).
- (2014) The fit of planning methods for the part manufacturing industry, a case study. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 2 (2).
- (2012) Integration alternatives between ship designers and shipyards. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 384.
- (2010) The Application of Lean Production Control Methods within a Process-Type Industry: The Case of Hydro Automotive Structures. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 338.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2016) Investigating Production Planning and Control Challenges in the (Semi-)Process Industry, the Case of an Automotive Part Producer. 2016 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM).
- (2016) The effect of cultural characteristics on industrial manufacturers performance: Implications for the choice of production location. Advanced Manufacturing and Automation VI.
- (2015) Detecting Early Warning Signs of Delays in Shipbuilding Projects. Advances in production management systems : innovative production management towards sustainable growth : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2015 Tokyo, Japan, September 7–9, 2015, Proceedings, Part II.
- (2014) Capability Maturity Model Integrated for Ship Design and Construction. Advances in production management systems : innovative and knowledge-based production management in a global-local world : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2014, Ajaccio, France, September 20-24, 2014, Proceedings, Part III.
- (2013) Splitting or Sharing Resources at the Process Level: An Automotive Industry Case Study. Advances in Production Management Systems: Competitive Manufacturing for Innovative Products and Services.
- (2013) What to offshore, what to produce at home? A methodology. Advances in Production Management Systems. Competitive Manufacturing for Innovative Products and Services IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2012, Rhodes, Greece, September 24-26, 2012, Revised Selected Papers, Part II.
- (2013) Investigating the fit of planning environments and planning methods, the case of an automotive part manufacturer. Proceedings of IWAMA 2013 - The Third International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation.
- (2011) Effective service parts production: A case study. Advances in production management systems : value networks : innovatio n,technologies and management.
- (2010) The Application of Lean Production Control Methods within a Process-Type Industry: The Case of Hydro Automotive Structures. Advances in Production Management Systems. New Challenges, New Approaches.
- (2008) Lean supply chain control in Hydro Automotive Structures. Innovations in Networks.
- (2006) Applications of discrete-event simulation to support manufacturing logistics decision-making: a survey. Proceedings of the 2006 Winter Simulation Conference.
- (2006) Simulation methods and educational games: application areas for learning and strategic decision-making in manufacturing operations. Multidisciplinary Research on Simulation Methods and Educational Games in Industrial Management. Proceedings of the 10th international workshop of the IFIP wg5.7 special intrest group on experimental interactive learning in industrial management. June 11-13, 2006 Trondheim Norway.
- (2006) Which manufacturing logistics decisions are supported by operational research. A literature survey. Lean Business Systems and Beyond. IFIP WG5.7 International Conference on Advanced Production Management Systems.
- (2005) Use of Model-Driven Decision Support Methods for Supply Chain Design. Operations and Global Competitiveness.
- (2004) Verdikjededesign: et oppsummerende rammeverk. Bedrifter i nettverk.
- (2004) Value chain profiling. Logistic research network 2004 Conference Proceedings.