Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) ESPEN guidelines on nutrition in cancer patients. Clinical Nutrition. vol. 36 (1).
- (2017) Perceived needs for different components in a rehabilitation program among cancer survivors with chronic fatigue compared to survivors without chronic fatigue. Acta Oncologica. vol. 56 (2).
- (2017) The effect of exercise on fatigue and physical functioning in breast cancer patients during and after treatment and at 6 months follow-up: A meta-analysis. Breast. vol. 33.
- (2016) Are web-based questionnaires accepted in patients attending rehabilitation?. Disability and Rehabilitation. vol. 38 (24).
- (2015) Lifestyles of cancer survivors attending an inpatient educational program—a cross-sectional study. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 24.
- (2015) What is covered by "Cancer Rehabilitation" in PubMed? A review of randomized controlled trials 1990-2011. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 47 (2).
- (2014) Development and testing of a computerized pain body map in patients with advanced cancer. Journal of Pain Symptom and Management. vol. 47 (1).
- (2014) Inpatient versus outpatient rehabilitation after breast and gynecological cancers – a comparative study. International Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. vol. 2 (187).
- (2014) How are palliative care cancer populations characterized in randomized controlled trials? A literature review. Journal of Pain Symptom and Management. vol. 47 (5).
- (2013) Measurement of physical activity in cancer survivors-a comparison of the HUNT 1 Physical Activity Questionnaire (HUNT 1 PA-Q) with the International Physical Activity Questionnaire (IPAQ) and aerobic capacity. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 21 (2).
- (2013) One-year course of fatigue after post-operative radiotherapy in Norwegian breast cancer patients – comparison to general population. Acta Oncologica. vol. 52 (2).
- (2013) Age and gender differences of endothelial function in 4739 healthy adults: the HUNT3 Fitness Study. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. vol. 20 (4).
- (2013) Effect of physical exercise on muscle mass and strength in cancer patients during treatment : A systematic review. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology. vol. 88 (3).
- (2013) Inpatient cardiac rehabilitation and changes in self-reported health related quality of life – a pilot study. Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 56 (5).
- (2012) Feasibility and changes in symptoms and functioning following inpatient cancer rehabilitation. Acta Oncologica. vol. 51 (8).
- (2012) Fatigue after breast cancer may be related to conditions other than the cancer. The impact of comorbidity is essential. Cancer Research. vol. 72 (24).
- (2011) Psychosocial interventions as part of breast cancer rehabilitation programs? Results from a systematic review. Psycho-Oncology. vol. 20 (9).
- (2011) Palliative Cancer Patients' Experience of Physical Activity. Journal of Palliative Care. vol. 27 (4).
- (2011) Development of a computer-administered mobility questionnaire. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 19 (6).
- (2011) Physical Exercise for Cancer Patients with Advanced Disease: A Randomized Controlled Trial. The Oncologist. vol. 16 (11).