Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Effects Of Changes in Depressive Symptoms and Cardiorespiratory Fitness on All-cause Mortality: The HUNT Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise.
- (2017) Cross-sectional and longitudinal associations between different exercise types and food cravings in free-living healthy young adults. Appetite. vol. 118.
- (2017) Estimated Cardiorespiratory Fitness And Incident Cognitive Impairment: Results From The Regards Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49.
- (2017) Impact Of Race And Non-exercise Estimated Cardiorespiratory Fitness On Incident Stroke: The Regards Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49.
- (2017) Cardiorespiratory Fitness and All-Cause Mortality in Men With Emotional Distress. Mayo Clinic proceedings. vol. 92 (6).
- (2017) Nonexercise Estimated Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Mortality Due to All Causes and Cardiovascular Disease: The NHANES III Study. Mayo Clinic Proceedings: Innovations, Quality & Outcomes.
- (2017) Mental health, cardiorespiratory fitness and brain volumes: Cross-sectional and longitudinal results from the HUNT-MRI study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (5).
- (2016) Educational and wealth inequalities in tobacco use among men and women in 54 low-and-middle-income countries. Tobacco Control.
- (2015) Protective Effect of Regular Physical Activity on Depression after Myocardial Infarction: the HUNT Study. American Journal of Medicine. vol. 129 (1).
- (2015) The impact of a sense of coherence in employees with chronic pain. Work : A journal of Prevention, Assesment and rehabilitation. vol. 50 (2).
- (2014) Physical functioning after occupational rehabilitation and returning to work among employees with musculoskeletal pain and comorbid depressive symptoms. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. vol. 7.
- (2013) Social and spatial patterns of obesity diffusion over three decades in a Norwegian county population: the HUNT Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 13 (1).
- (2012) Trends in absolute and relative educational inequalities in four modifiable ischaemic heart disease risk factors: repeated cross-sectional surveys from the Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT) 1984-2008. BMC Public Health. vol. 12 (1).
- (2012) Education-based health inequalities in 18,000 Norwegian couples: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 12.
- (2012) Educational inequalities in disability pensioning - the impact of illness and occupational, psychosocial, and behavioural factors: The Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT). Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 40 (2).
- (2011) Self-rated health, psychosocial factors and mortality among older people with and without ischemic heart disease: The HUNT Study. Psychology and Health. vol. 26.
- (2011) The predictive ability of self-rated health on ischaemic heart disease and all-cause mortality in elderly women and men: the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Age and Ageing. vol. 40 (1).
- (2011) The association between sense of coherence and anxiety in chronic pain patients in multidiciplinary rehabilitation. Psychology and Health. vol. 26.
- (2010) Educational inequalities in ischaemic heart disease mortality in 44,000 Norwegian women and men: The influence of psychosocial and behavioural factors. The HUNT Study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 38 (7).
- (2010) Socioeconomic inequalities in prevalence of smoking in the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT) 1995-2008. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement.