Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Seismic interpretation and characterization of anhydrite caprocks in the Tromsø Basin, SW Barents Sea. Marine Geology. vol. 390.
- (2017) Forced folding and complex overburden deformation associated with magmatic intrusion in the Vøring Basin, offshore Norway. Tectonophysics. vol. 706-707.
- (2017) Strike-slip tectonics in the SW Barents Sea during North Atlantic rifting [Swaen Graben, Northern Norway]. Tectonics.
- (2017) A flexural isostasy model for the Pleistocene evolution of the Barents Sea bathymetry. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 97 (1).
- (2016) Crestal fault geometries reveal late halokinesis and collapse of the Samson Dome, Northern Norway: Implications for petroleum systems in the Barents Sea. Tectonophysics. vol. 690.
- (2016) Deep-seated faults and hydrocarbon leakage in the Snøhvit Gas Field, Hammerfest Basin, Southwestern Barents Sea. Marine and Petroleum Geology. vol. 77.
- (2016) Assessment of groundwater vulnerability to leachate infiltration using electrical resistivity method. Applied water science.
- (2016) Recurrent mass-wasting in the Sørvestsnaget Basin Southwestern Barents Sea: A test of multiple hypotheses. Marine Geology. vol. 376.
- (2016) Magmatic activity during the breakup of Greenland-Eurasia and fluid-flow in Stappen High, SW Barents Sea. Marine and Petroleum Geology. vol. 76.
- (2015) Volume rendering of Enigmatic High Amplitude Anomalies (EHAAs) in SE Brazil: A workflow to distinguish lithologic features from fluid accumulations. Interpretation. vol. 3 (2).
- (2015) 3D seismic interpretation of the depositional morphology of the Middle to Late Triassic fluvial system in Eastern Hammerfest Basin, Barents Sea. Marine and Petroleum Geology. vol. 68 (A).
- (2015) Evolution and Character of Supra-Salt Faults in the Easternmost Hammerfest Basin, SW Barents Sea. Marine and Petroleum Geology. vol. 66 (4).
- (2015) An outcrop evidence for polycyclic orogenies of the basement complex in Southwestern Nigeria. Journal of geography and geology. vol. 7 (3).
- (2014) A review of stratigraphic surfaces generated from multiple electrical sounding and profiling. RMZ - Materiali in geookolje. vol. 61.
- (2014) Mass-transport deposits controlling fault propagation, reactivation and structural decoupling on continental margins (Espírito Santo Basin, SE Brazil),. Tectonophysics. vol. 628.
- (2013) Detecting Fracture Anisotropy Using Geological Mapping and Vertical Electrical Resistivity Survey. Near Surface Geoscience.
- (2013) . A 3-dimensional seismic method to assess the provenance of Mass-Transport Deposits (MTDs) on salt-rich continental slopes (Espírito Santo Basin, SE Brazil). Marine and Petroleum Geology.
- (2013) Provenance of a Blocky Debris Flow Deposit in Mid-continental Slopes (Espírito Santo Basin, SE Brazil). EarthDoc.
- (2013) Ramps and flats of mass-transport deposits (MTDs) as markers of seafloor strain on the flanks of rising diapirs (Espírito Santo Basin, SE Brazil), Marine Geology (2013). Marine Geology.
- (2013) The Significance of Ramps and Flats of Mass Transport Deposits (MTD) as Kinematic Indicators. EarthDoc.
- (2013) Geological and geophysical mapping of fracture anisotropy at Aiyegunle and environs, Igarra area South western Nigeria. Journal of Geology and Mining Research. vol. 5 (3).
- (2012) Petrography and Petrogenesis of Pre-Mesozoic rocks, Ago-Iwoye NE, SW Nigeria. In: (Ed.) Gordon S. Lister, General Contribution. Journal of the virtual explorer.
- (2012) Combination of geological mapping and geophysical surveys for surface-subsurface structures imaging in Mini-Campus and Methodist Ago-Iwoye NE Areas, Southwestern Nigeria. Journal of Geology and Mining Research. vol. 4 (5).