Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Effects of upper-body sprint-interval training on strength and endurance capacities in female cross-country skiers. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (2).
- (2016) Laboratory determinants of repeated-sprint and sport-specific-technique ability in world-class ice sledge hockey players. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. vol. 11 (2).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2016) Comparison of the test-retest reliability of physiological parameters during closed-end and incremental upper-body poling tests. International congress on science and skiing - Book of Abstracts.
- (2016) Determination of the second lactate threshold in Norwegian ice sledge hockey players during upper-body poling. International congress on science and skiing - Book of Abstracts.
- (2016) Gender differences in rate of perceived exertion at the first and second lactate threshold during roller skiing. International congress on science and skiing - Book of Abstracts.
- (2015) Efficiency during submaximal poling in elite ice sledge hockey players and able-bodied cross-country skiers. 20th annual Congress of the EUROPEAN COLLEGE OF SPORT SCIENCE 24th - 27th June 2015, Malmö – Sweden BOOK OF ABSTRACTS.