Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Use of multigene-panel identifies pathogenic variants in several CRC-predisposing genes in patients previously tested for Lynch Syndrome. Clinical Genetics.
- (2017) NEIL3-Dependent Regulation of Cardiac Fibroblast Proliferation Prevents Myocardial Rupture. Cell reports. vol. 18.
- (2015) A novel POLE mutation associated with cancers of colon, pancreas, ovaries and small intestine. Familial Cancer. vol. 14 (3).
- (2015) A novel POLE variant, identified by exome sequencing, causes colorectal- and extra-colonic cancers. Familial Cancer. vol. 14 (1).
- (2015) Human breast milk miRNA, maternal probiotic supplementation and atopic dermatitis in offspring. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:e0143496 (12).
- (2014) Comparative genomics to delineate pathogenic potential in Non-O157 Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli (STEC) from patients with and without haemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) in Norway. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (10).
- (2014) The microbial communities in two apparently physically separated deep subsurface oil reservoirs show extensive DNA sequence similarities. Environmental Microbiology. vol. 16 (2).
- (2014) Safety in numbers: multiple occurrences of highly similar homologs among Azotobacter vinelandii carbohydrate metabolism proteins probably confer adaptive benefits. BMC Genomics. vol. 15 (192).
- (2013) Identification of serum microRNA profiles in colon cancer. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 108 (8).
- (2011) High coverage sequencing of DNA from microorganisms living in an oil reservoir 2.5 kilometres subsurface. Environmental Microbiology Reports. vol. 3 (6).
- (2010) Relationship between operon preference and functional properties of persistent genes in bacterial genomes. BMC Genomics. vol. 11.
- (2010) Gene duplications in prokaryotes can be associated with environmental adaptation. BMC Genomics. vol. 11.
- (2010) The FUGE Bioinformatics platform: a central platform in the FUGE2 period. MITAT. Minimally invasive therapy & allied technologies. vol. 19.
- (2008) Assessment of composite motif discovery methods. BMC Bioinformatics. vol. 9 (123).
- (2006) Gene expression profiling of whole-blood samples from women exposed to hormone replacement therapy. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics. vol. 5.