Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Further insights into methane and higher hydrocarbons formation over cobalt-based catalysts with γ-Al2O3, α-Al2O3 and TiO2 as support materials. Journal of Catalysis. vol. 352.
- (2017) Adsorption energy-driven carbon number-dependent olefin to paraffin ratio in cobalt-catalyzed Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Journal of Catalysis. vol. 349.
- (2017) Catalysis in microstructured reactors - short review on smallscale syngas production and further conversion into methanol, DME and Fischer-Tropsch products. Catalysis Today. vol. 285.
- (2016) Carbon number dependence of reaction mechanism and kinetics in CO hydrogenation on a Co-based catalyst. ACS Catalysis. vol. 6 (10).
- (2016) A Single-Event MicroKinetic model for the cobalt catalyzed Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis. Applied Catalysis A : General. vol. 524.
- (2016) Size and Promoter Effects in Supported Iron Fischer-Tropsch Catalysts: Insights from Experiment and Theory. ACS Catalysis. vol. 6 (5).
- (2016) Particle size effect for cobalt Fischer-Tropsch catalysts based on in situ CO chemisorption. Surface Science. vol. 648.
- (2015) Au/uncalcined TS-1 catalysts for direct propene epoxidation with H2 and O2: Effects of Si/Ti molar ratio and Au loading. Chemical Engineering Journal. vol. 278.
- (2015) Insights into Hägg Iron-Carbide-Catalyzed Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis: Suppression of CH4 Formation and Enhancement of C-C Coupling on X-Fe5C2 (510). ACS Catalysis. vol. 5 (4).
- (2015) Recent Progresses in Understanding of Co-Based Fischer–Tropsch Catalysis by Means of Transient Kinetic Studies and Theoretical Analysis. Catalysis Letters. vol. 145 (1).
- (2014) Recent approaches in mechanistic and kinetic studies of catalytic reactions using SSITKA technique. ACS Catalysis. vol. 4 (12).
- (2014) Microcalorimetric studies on Co–Re/γ-Al2O3 catalysts with Na impurities for Fischer–Tropsch synthesis. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 53 (5).
- (2014) Discrimination of the mechanism of CH4 formation in Fischer-Tropsch synthesis on Co catalysts: a combined approach of DFT, kinetic isotope effects and kinetic analysis. Catalysis science & technology. vol. 4 (10).
- (2014) Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis: Impact of H2 or CO Activation on Methane Selectivity. Catalysis Letters. vol. 144 (1).
- (2014) Fischer-Tropsch synthesis: A review of the effect of CO conversion on methane selectivity. Applied Catalysis A : General. vol. 470.
- (2014) Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis: Using Deuterium as a Tool to Investigate Primary product Distribution. Catalysis Letters. vol. 144 (3).
- (2014) Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis: Deuterium Kinetic Isotopic Effect for a 2.5 % RuNaY Catalyst. Topics in catalysis. vol. 57.
- (2013) SSITKA analysis of CO hydrogenation on Zn modified cobalt catalysts. Journal of Catalysis. vol. 297.
- (2013) The effect of alkali and alkaline earth elements on cobalt based Fischer-Tropsch catalysts. Catalysis Today. vol. 215.
- (2013) Reaction mechanism of CO activation and methane formation on Co Fischer-Tropsch catalyst: A combined DFT, transient, and steady-state kinetic modeling. Journal of Catalysis. vol. 308.